5 bed detached house for sale in Marsham Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Reception hall
- Drawing room
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining area, Larder
- Piano room, Study
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom, Utility room, Cloakroom
- Gardens, Summerhouse
Description *Video tour available upon request*
This beautiful home, with planning permission
to enlarge, is located within close proximity of
Gerrards Cross town centre and station.
This spacious family home built in 1910 boasts
many original features. A porch with an
impressive stained-glass front door welcomes
you into the propertyâs reception hall with its
striking tiled flooring. The study, which benefits
from plenty of natural light, can be found to
the left and, to the right, is the bright sitting
room with a fireplace and hardwood floors. The
well-fitted kitchen boasts an aga range cooker,
a large island, French doors leading to the
garden and access to a utility room and larder.
Also at the rear of the property is the drawing
room, which is afforded an airy feel thanks to its
bay windows and French doors to the garden.
Leading on from the sitting room is a piano
room, which also provides access to the garden.
The master bedroom with an en suite bathroom,
four additional bedrooms and family bedroom
are all located on the first floor with three of the
five bedrooms featuring a fireplace.
Gerrards Cross town centre 0.1 miles, Gerrards
Cross mainline station 0.3 miles (London
Marylebone, 20 minutes), M40 (Jct 1) 3.5
miles, M25 (Jct 16) 5.7 miles, Heathrow Airport
(Terminal 5) 12 miles, Central London 19.7 miles
Conveniently located in the heart of highly sought-after Gerrards Cross, this property is just a stoneâs throw from the townâs many bars, pubs, restaurants and shops. The railway station, which is served by regular trains into central London, is also nearby.
There are many outstanding schools in the area offering the choice of both state and independent educational facilities at primary and secondary level. The locale boasts plenty of leisure facilities, including some excellent golf courses, including Gerrards Cross, Denham and Beaconsfield Golf Clubs.
At the front of the property is a dual-access
driveway with additional off-road parking
provided by the garage.
The well-presented rear garden has mature shrubs and plants at both sides and a well-finished summerhouse with light and power at the end of a path. View more View less
- £1,875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Stoke Wood, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2
- £1,795,000 5 bed detached house for sale Camp Road, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £1,900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rickmansworth Lane, Chalfont St. Peter, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bulstrode Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bayne Hill Close, Seer Green, Beaconsfield HP9
- £1,725,000 5 bed detached house for sale Newstead Copse, Denham Green Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,999,950 5 bed detached house for sale Bowstridge Lane, Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire HP8
- £1,695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Newstead Copse, Denham Green Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,999,950 5 bed detached house for sale Templewood Lane, Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire SL2