3 bed end terrace house for sale in Cricket Green, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Execllent location in close proximity to the cricket green
- Easy walking distance of the village centre
- Well presented character cottage
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Dining and study areas
- Refitted modern bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with idyllic views
- Generous, westerly aspect garden
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This well presented period cottage offers a characterful living style, whilst in great condition. An entrance hall leads to the majority of rooms, including a recently refitted bathroom and a modern fitted kitchen with an ample range of units, whilst a step leads down to the dining area. From the dining area, an archway leads to a notable lounge overlooking the picturesque garden. The lounge features an inset wood burning stove and a beamed ceiling, as well as a study area, whilst a door leads to the westerly aspect, garden patio. A bathroom with a fitted white suite, featuring an l-shaped bath, further serves the ground floor. Upstairs, three bedrooms feature a master with idyllic, far reaching views overlooking the rear garden and leading on to the cricket green.
The grounds Featuring a generous, westerly facing and picturesque cottage garden. A patio area steps onto a path leading to the foot of the garden, alongside a lawn area with flower and shrub borders. To the rear of the garden, a shed and gated access are provided.
Location This property offers an excellent location, in close proximity to the cricket green. The location is quiet yet also within easy walking distance of the rural village's centre. The village offers a well-preserved landscape and independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. Great commuter links are provided to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30.There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "This rarely available, delightful period cottage is presented in good order throughout, with a pretty westerly facing garden and in easy reach of the local facilities."
recent trustpilot review "Mark has from day one supported and guided us through the process of buying a home, with advice and information appropriate to our needs. Always available, always smiling and always willing to help with and explain any issues that have arisen. His knowledge and professional conduct was exemplary."
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed cottage for sale Hulfords Lane, Hartford Bridge, Hartley Wintney RG27
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pipistrelle, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Blackthorns, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51
- £499,000 3 bed detached house for sale "Burley" at Aspen Gardens, Hook RG27
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Willowbourne, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed town house for sale Elvetham Crescent, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed property for sale Turgis Road, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Myllers Lond, Hook RG27