- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Detached Five Bedroom Residence
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Charming Period Features
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Five Double Bedroom
- Large Parkland Style Garden
- Secluded Semi Rural Location
- Private Off Street Parking For Several Vehicles
- Easy Access To Road & Rail Networks
- Highly Regarded Local Schooling
Description This extremely impressive Victorian five bedroom detached residence is perfectly nestled within its own private parkland style gardens situated in a highly desirable semi-rural location within the Kentish countryside.
Affording nearly 3,000 square feet of living accomodation this vesitile family home is currenlty configured over two floors. The property exhibits strong evidence of its past with charming period features to include exposed beams and a bay window within the sitting room and an exposed brick fireplace, inset log burning stove, walnut flooring and wonderful oak panelling to the walls within an imposing dining room.
A well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors opens to a patio, perfectly positioned to enjoy al fresco dining whilst taking in the views of the beautifully manicured garden. A large family room supports the kitchen whilst a study, boot room and two downstairs cloakrooms provide practicality and convenience.
Twin staircases rise to a first floor boasting a total of five double bedrooms and extensive storage. The master suite affords a dressing room and luxurious en-suite facilities with a freestanding pebble style bathtub and walk-in shower enclosure. A family bathroom supports the remaining bedrooms.
This parkland style garden is predominantly laid to lawn, interspersed with a range of mature oak, walnut, apple and pear trees. Prolifically well stocked flower beds provide shape to the garden and exhibit a range of mature shrubbery, specimen trees and herbaceous plants creating a haven for wildlife. A large pond with a stunning water feature provides a stunning focal point. Beyond the garden far reaching views over the neighbouring fields can be enjoyed.
The property is situated at the end of a long private road, enjoying a private/secluded location in conjunction with one immediate neighbouring property.
The property benefits from having a private driveway to both the front and rear, providing sufficient parking for several vehicles.
The property is conveniently situated close to the popular village of Sutton Valence and is within easy reach of private, state and grammar schools. The nearest mainline rail station is found in Headcorn, which offers direct services to the Capital. The motorway network is also just a short drive away via Junction 8 of the M20 at Leeds Castle.
This region of Kent is extremely popular. Its rolling countryside coupled with the excellent amenities on offer to include local the football and cricket clubs and within the numerous nearby villages and the Town of Maidstone make this an ideal base for families and those wishing to pursue their dream of a quiet life in the country. View more View less
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chartway Street, East Sutton, Maidstone ME17
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Tree Lane, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Charming Village Setting, Old Loose Hill, Loose Village ME15
- £975,000 5 bed detached house for sale Warmlake Orchard, Sutton Valence, Maidstone ME17
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Oaks, Sutton Valence, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Landway, Bearsted, Maidstone ME14
- £1,000,000 6 bed detached house for sale Linton Road, Loose, Maidstone ME15
- £870,000 5 bed link-detached house for sale Wierton Hill, Maidstone ME17