4 bed detached house for sale in Cotswold Close, Eastbourne BN23
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Sought after pennine estate
- Double garage
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and well presented throughout
- Private rear garden
- Four-five bedroom detached family home
- Viewing essential!
- Planning permission for two additional bedrooms
- **guide price**Â£540,000- Â£560,000**
**guide price**Â£540,000- Â£560,000**A deceptively spacious four/five bedroom detached family home with en-suite, double garage, located in the ever sought after North Eastbourne location. Having undergone extensive modernisation by the current owners the property
A deceptively spacious four/five bedroom detached family home with en-suite, double garage, located in the ever sought after North Eastbourne location. Having undergone extensive modernisation by the current owners the property now boasts flexible and contemporary living accommodation throughout with a decent size enclosed rear garden, four double bedrooms two with en-suite and double garage with ample parking. Viewing is essential.
Lounge 19' x 18' ( 5.79m x 5.49m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Breakfast Room 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Utillty Room 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.21m )
Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
the vendor informs us that there is planning permission granted for two additional bedrooms to be created.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £560,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Lawrence Mews, Eastbourne BN23
- £560,000 4 bed property for sale Woodland Avenue, Eastbourne BN22
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Lawrence Way, Eastbourne BN23
- £580,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale St. Lawrence Way, Sovereign Harbour North, Eastbourne BN23
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Milton Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £495,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St Annes Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £490,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Kings Drive, Eastbourne BN21
- £485,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Decoy Drive, Hamden Park, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cobbold Avenue, Eastbourne BN21