- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 large reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Fully self-contained one bedroom grd floor annexe
- Family bathroom
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom one
- Beautiful large landscaped rear garden
- Large driveway with detached garage
- Exclusive location
- Close to schools and public transport facilities
Description We are delighted to offer for sale a five bedroom detached house with the added benefit of a self contained one bedroom ground floor annexe, occupying an enviable position in one of Northwoodâs most sought after locations.
This family home has a bright and spacious âLâ shaped entrance hall with 2 large reception rooms to the front and rear. There is a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a walk in larder, overlooking the rear garden. There is also the added benefit of a utility room off the kitchen. The annexe has its own front door to the side of the main house and has a good size double bedroom, living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
To the first floor the property has four double bedrooms as well as a single bedroom. Bedroom 1 has a bright and modern en-suite bathroom and a well appointed family bathroom.
The extensive rear garden is well secluded and beautifully landscaped with large patio areas in abundance. To the front there is a generous driveway providing parking for several cars as well as a detached garage.
Batchworth Lane is located in the popular, leafy London suburb of Northwood. With Northwood Underground Station only a short drive away, the house is ideally positioned for access to Central London and its broad range of cultural venues, activities and nightlife. Northwood is also conveniently located for road links with the M25, M1 and M40 motorways all within comfortable driving distance.
Dining Room (16' 8'' x 15' 0'' (5.08m x 4.57m))
Living Room (17' 0'' x 14' 11'' (5.18m x 4.54m))
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (16' 11'' x 10' 11'' (5.15m x 3.32m))
Utility Room (11' 11'' x 5' 10'' (3.63m x 1.78m))
Bedroom One (14' 10'' x 14' 5'' (4.52m x 4.39m))
Bedroom Two (14' 10'' x 11' 9'' (4.52m x 3.58m))
Bedroom Three (13' 1'' x 10' 11'' (3.98m x 3.32m))
Bedroom Four (11' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.63m x 3.32m))
Bedroom Five (9' 5'' x 6' 9'' (2.87m x 2.06m))
Loft Space (13' 9'' x 12' 5'' (4.19m x 3.78m))
Annexe Living Room (15' 9'' x 12' 0'' (4.80m x 3.65m))
Annexe Bedroom (10' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.32m x 3.32m))
Annexe Kitchen (7' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.31m x 1.83m))
Garage (19' 6'' x 11' 7'' (5.94m x 3.53m)) View more View less
- £1,385,000 5 bed detached house for sale Towers Road, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- POA 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Love Lane, Pinner HA5
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cuckoo Hill Drive, Pinner HA5
- POA 5 bed detached house for sale Chiltern Close, Bushey WD23
- £1,450,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrow Point Lane, Pinner Village, Middlesex HA5
- £1,395,000 6 bed detached house for sale Belmont Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire WD23
- £1,300,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nightingale Close, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £1,300,000 5 bed detached house for sale Woodlands Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire WD23
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wieland Road, Northwood, Middlesex HA6