- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Stunning First Floor Period Conversion
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- High Lease & Low Charges
- Newly Installed Sash Windows
- New Bespoke Fitted Wardrobes In Both Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Close Proximity To Supermarket, Shops, Restaurants & Cinema
Description "offers in excess of" Â£420,000.
Priced to sell is this stunning, two double bedroom first floor period conversion. This property would be ideal for first time buyers or City workers. The property is situated on the very popular and highly sought-after location of âGrove Hillâ in South Woodford.
Internally the property consists of a light and bright entrance hallway with tall ceilings and spindled wooden bannisters, the open plan lounge area spans over 17ft and has a wealth of period features which include a stunning floor to ceiling bay window with newly installed sash windows, original solid wood flooring, a cast iron feature fire place with ornate surround, and newly installed alcove shelving with storage.
The master bedroom and second bedroom can easily accommodate a double bed. Both bedrooms offer newly installed bespoke fitted wardrobes. The kitchen is a modern suite with brushed aluminium integrated appliances and a wall mounted combination boiler. The bathroom suite is light, bright, and modern with tiled walls and floor.
Externally the property has its own private driveway offering secure off-street parking. The road itself is permitted for residents only. Visitors permits are available for guests.
Grove Hill is an 8-minute walk (0.5 miles) to South Woodford tube station offering an easy commute into Canary Wharf, Liverpool Street, and the City.
For those who travel by car, A406 and M11 links are also found close by. George Lane offers an array of boutique shops restaurants, bars and an Odeon cinema which is literally on your doorstep!
For those with children the property falls into several primary and secondaries catchments, all within a one-mile radius. The majority are rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
Zero service charge
Ground Rent Â£30 per year
94 Years Lease Remaining View more View less
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale High Road, London E18
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Woodford Road, London E18
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Makepeace Road, London E11
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Preston Road, Upper Leytonstone E11
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Wallwood Road, Upper Leytonstone E11
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Norman Road, London E11
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Locke House, High Road Leyton, Leyton, London E10
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Napier Road, Leytonstone E11
- £420,000 2 bed flat for sale Clementina Road, London E10