6 bed detached house for sale in Chesterton, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX26
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Floor area From 4,204 - 8,567 sq. ft
- Reception Hall and 4 reception rooms
- Principal bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 4 further bedrooms
- 2 further bath/shower rooms
- Large stable block with out-door manege/school
- Garaging and outbuildings
- Swimming pool
- In all about 11.5 acres.
Description Located on the outskirts of Chesterton, west of the M40, this is a substantial detached family home. Situated at the end of a long private drive, the property enjoys complete privacy. The lay-out can be seen on the floor plans. The accommodation briefly comprises six bedrooms (principal bedroom with dressing room and en-suite and guest bedroom with second en-suite) there is a further bathroom and shower room. Five receptions rooms and a large farmhouse kitchen/breakfast/family room.
Chesterton is an attractive village, amenities in the village include a parish church, public house, hotel, village hall, C of E Primary School and Bruern Abbey Preparatory School. It is also the home of the Bicester Golf and Country Club with its health/leisure centre, the Bicester Sports Associationâs Cricket and Mini Rugby Clubs, and a village junior football club and cricket club. Polo is played at nearby Kirtlington Park.
The market town of Bicester provides a full range of shopping, educational and sporting facilities as well as the popular Retail Outlet Village. There is further extensive schooling in Oxford, Banbury and the surrounding area.
Chesterton is well placed for communications, with access to junction 9 of the M40, A34, A41 and mainline rail services to London and Birmingham from Bicester North and Village stations.
Also nearby and within easy access is the historic city of Oxford. The house is perfectly situated for a number of sought after schools in the area including Bloxham, Winchester House, Beachborough, Tudor Hall as well as the top Oxford schools, including The Dragon, Summer Fields, Cothill, Chandlings Manor, Oxford High, Headington, St Edwards and Magdalen College School.
The property sits well in 11.5 acres of land including gardens with tennis lawn and swimming pool and three paddocks. There is a substantial stable block with tack room, stores and manege. View more View less
- £1,750,000 6 bed detached house for sale Brindley Close, Central North Oxford OX2
- £2,000,000 6 bed detached house for sale Church Hanborough, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29
- £1,600,000 6 bed detached house for sale Clifton, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX15
- £1,750,000 6 bed detached house for sale Grendon Underwood, Aylesbury HP18