- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Well presented first floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious reception room
- Bathroom with bath & shower cubicle
- Private garden
- Share of freehold: Remaining lease of 950 years
Description No chain - excellent first time buy - Take a look at this beautiful purpose built First Floor Maisonette with well proportioned rooms throughout, private Garden & Off Road Parking. The property has a share of the freehold and the remaining lease is around 950 Years.
The property has a private ground floor entrance which opens on to it's own staircase. At the top of the stairs is a Hallway, leading to the main Reception Room with space for sitting & Dining, Two Double Bedrooms and the modern Bathroom which is big enough to have both a Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle. The hallway also provides access, via a hatch with integrated ladder, to the large boarded loft space. Access to the Kitchen is via the bright & airy Reception Room. To the rear of the property there is off road parking for one car, and a private Garden. There is also ample parking available on the road.
Situated on a quiet no-through road location, the property is handy for key amenities, such as shops and supermarkets, and for transport links to London and the local area. Eastcote and Ruislip Manor Metropolitan / Piccadilly Line stations are both just a short walk away, as are numerous bus links across the area. The A40, providing easy access to central London and the M25, is also only a few minutes drive away. Excellent Primary and Secondary schools are also close by. Finally, there are many parks and open grassy areas to be found in the vicinity as well a leisure centre with swimming pool. Book your viewing with ease through or via the Purplebricks App.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £380,000 2 bed flat for sale Flowers Avenue, Ruislip HA4
- £380,000 2 bed flat for sale Arla Place, Ruislip HA4
- £380,000 2 bed flat for sale Rotary House, Breakspear Road, Ruislip HA4
- £380,000 2 bed flat for sale Bourne Park, 151 Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex HA2
- £379,950 2 bed flat for sale Uxbridge Road, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £379,000 2 bed flat for sale Nugents Court, St. Thomas Drive, Pinner HA5
- £375,000 2 bed flat for sale Field End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £375,000 2 bed flat for sale Palmera House, 270 Field End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £385,000 2 bed flat for sale Pembroke Road, Ruislip HA4