2 bed maisonette for sale in Tysoe Street, London EC1R
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
Description A very attractive two bedroom property set in a stunning Grade II Listed late Georgian townhouse just off the much sort after Wilmington Square.
Offered to the market with a share of the Freehold the flat benefits from the use of a larger than average, East facing garden at the rear. This flat retains much of its period charm remaining light and airy throughout with large windows and exceptionally high ceilings.
Tysoe Street is located just off Rosebery Avenue. It is ideally located with Exmouth Market and Amwell Village right on your doorstep.
Farringdon Station, Kings Cross and Angel are all close by. Equally it is within easy walking distance of both the City and The West End. View more View less
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale Postmark, Mount Pleasant, London WC1X
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale Goswell Road, London EC1V
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale 12 Hand Axe Yard, London WC1X
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale The Atlas Building, City Road, Old Street EC1V
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale City Road, London EC1V
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale Canaletto Tower, 257 City Road, London EC1V
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale Sheperdess Place, Hoxton, London N1
- £1,150,000 2 bed flat for sale Handyside Street, Kings Cross, London N1C
- £1,149,950 2 bed flat for sale S5-03 Plimsoll Building, 1 Handyside Street, London N1C