- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Fourth Bedroom/Study
- Ensuite Four Piece Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Bi-fold Doors to Garden
- Log Burner
- Underfloor Heating
- Double Garage
- Rural Location
- Electric Gates to Large Driveway
Description Tucked away on a rural cul-de-sac location, this beautiful home has has been designed to a high spec and offers excellent room sizes throughout.
As you enter the property via the electric gates, the driveway offers ample parking for several vehicles. The front door opens in a light a spacious hallway with ground floor fourth bedroom/ study and cloakroom to the left. The large l-Shape Kitchen offes integrated appliances, side access to the garden. The Living room is an excellent size with log burner and flows with double doors to the rear reception currently used as a dining room with bi-folding doors across the rear for the room. Upstairs comprise a master bedroom with a luxury ensuite bathroom with separate shower unit and large wardrobe. The family is also a great size. There are two further bedrooms with electric blinds to the windows and eaves storage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs providing a secluded atmosphere. The large patio area is excellent size for BBQs and sitting area. The front of the home has a detached double garage with electric roller shutter, side pedestrian door and a staircase to the first floor with a functioning room and ideal studio, gym, games room or office.
Culverstone Green is a leafy rural residential area surrounded by agriculture land. There are beautiful countryside walks and rides for you to embrace the rural lifestyle. Hartley village has its own local shops, supermarket, pubs and popular primary schools with Hartley Primary Academy with a current outstanding Ofsted report.
Meopham mainline railway station is approximately 4.2 miles away with services to London Victoria. The property has easy access to A2/M2 and M25 networks including Dartford Crossing. Bluewater Shopping Centre is only a short drive away and Ebbsfleet International Station providing approximately a 20 minute link to London St Pancras. View more View less
- £585,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Blenheim Close, Meopham, Kent DA13
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Westfield, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Beadsman Crescent, West Malling ME19
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Clearway, Addington, West Malling ME19
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale London Road, Addington, West Malling ME19
- £630,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rhododendron Avenue, Culverstone, Meopham, Kent DA13
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vigo Road, Fairseat TN15
- £630,000 4 bed detached house for sale Redhill Wood, New Ash Green, Longfield DA3
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Harvel Street, Meopham DA13