- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Front & Rear Gardens
- Study Area
- Separate Eat-In Kitchen
- Well Presented
- Over 1,000 sq. Ft.
- Well-Tended Development
- Moments From Bow Station
Description *Guide Price - Â£475,000 - Â£500,00*
A larger than average three bedroom garden maisonette set within this well-tended low-rise purpose built development just moments from Bow tube station.
Measuring in excess of 1,000 sq. Ft. The property benefits from a large front garden and its own entrance. The ground floor hosts a large eat-in kitchen, separate reception, private rear garden, w/c and useful storage spaces. Stairs lead to three double bedrooms, a further study room, private balcony and a modern master bathroom.
Ambrose Walk is set within a well-tended pedestrianised courtyard. Positioned just moments from Bow tube and DLR stations whilst Mile End station also offers swift and direct links to the City and Canary Wharf (approximately 10 minutes) and the West End (approximately 20 minutes). A number of shops, amenities and open green spaces are withing easy reach including the Roman Road cafes and market, Victoria Park, Westfield shopping centre, Olympic park and Hackney Wick. View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale High Street, London E15
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Meesons Wharf, High Street, London E15
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Burdett Road, Mile End, London E3
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Railway Arches, Burdett Road, London E3
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Pegasus House, Beaumont Square, London E1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Well Street, London E9
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Headlam Street, Bethnal Green, London E1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Headlam Street, London E1
- £475,000 3 bed flat for sale Warburton House, Warburton Street, London E8