- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large living room
- Sought after location
- Separate dining room
- Large private garden
- 1,355 sq.ft.
Description Positioned in a beautifully secluded road in North Ruislip is this immaculate three bedroom detached bungalow.
Brook Close is extremely sought after due to its desirable location as well as the amazing finish within the property. Complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, living room and garage, this home has everything that could be desired.
From our office on Ruislip High Street proceed left to the mini roundabout and turn right onto Eastcote Road. Take your second left onto Pinn Way. Turn right into Evelyn Avenue and Brook Drive is the first turning on the left. Brook Close can be located a short distance down on the left hand side.
Brook Close is a sought location off of Evelyn Avenue in North Ruislip situated close to Kings College Playing Fields and Ruislip Woods. Ruislip High Street is a short walk away with its array of shops and restaurants. Ruislip train station with its Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line can be found at the end of the High Street. Brook Close is located within easy access to a number of popular schools including Coteford Infant & Junior School, Whiteheath, Bishop Ramsey & Haydon.
A stylish and sophisticated haven beautifully presented throughout and boasting generously proportioned rooms arranged over one convenient level. This bungalow will immediately impress with its aesthetically pleasing finish and ideal secluded location. Once inside the home, a large hallway leads to the large living room, kitchen and dining room at the front of the home. The living room is very spacious with double aspect windows allowing light to fill the room. As you continue down the hallway you find two bathrooms on the left hand side with all three bedrooms towards the rear of the property. There is access to the garden from a single patio door in the kitchen as well as double doors in bedroom three. Access to the front garden is available from double doors directly from the living room.
To the front of the house is a paved driveway for off street parking leading to the front of the property, there is also a large lawn area which is hidden by hedges. To the rear is a very large private patio garden and perfectly secluded by mature trees and shrubbery. Finishing off the outside is the garage and a perfect garden store. View more View less
- £775,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Albury Drive, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £780,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Morford Way, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £780,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Evelyn Drive, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £765,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Meadow Way, Ruislip HA4
- £765,000 3 bed detached house for sale Harlyn Drive, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £765,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dewsbury Close, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £765,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Holmdene Avenue, Harrow HA2
- £790,000 3 bed detached house for sale Belmont Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £799,950 3 bed detached house for sale Ducks Hill Road, Ruislip HA4