1 bed flat for sale in Fielding Court, 28 Earlham Street, London WC2H
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description A large, light and elegant one bedroom apartment in a beautifully positioned corner building with direct views down onto Seven Dials in the prime heart of Covent Garden.
Three minutes from both Covent Garden and Leicester Underground stations and four minutes from the Piazza, this bright and comfortable flat is perhaps the epitome of Covent Garden living.
The property is in excellent condition throughout with a large double bedroom (originally two rooms), immaculate kitchen, bathroom with underfloor heating and a reception which has dramatic views of the Seven Dials monument and long views along the Dials spur roads. The building is served by a lobby from Earlham Street and has a lift.
Fielding Court is perfectly positioned for Londonâs Theatre, Restaurant Retail and Legal Quarters. All major underground lines are nearby.
Leasehold: 125 from 1990 so 95 remaining
Service Charge: Circa Â£3k pa
Camden Council Tax Band G Â£2,706 pa
Ground Rent: Â£150 pa View more View less
- £895,000 1 bed property for sale Old Church Street, London SW3
- £925,000 1 bed property for sale Richmond Buildings, Soho, London W1D
- £869,000 1 bed property for sale Principal Tower, 2 Principal Place, Worship Street, London EC2A
- £890,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Barnsbury Road, Barnsbury, London N1
- £900,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Barnsbury Park, Barnsbury, Islington, London N1
- £900,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Arundel Square, Islington, London N7
- £900,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Southgate Road, De Beauvoir Town, London N1
- £899,950 2 bed maisonette for sale The Crosse Building, Crimshott Street, London SE1
- £945,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Emperors Gate, South Kensington, London SW7