3 bed flat for sale in Bingham Avenue, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Extensive sun terrace with glass balustrades overlooking the manicured grounds.
- Modern open plan living, floor to ceiling curved windows with sliding doors out to terrace.
- Exclusive gated development located on the sought after Bingham Avenue close to Sandbanks Beach
- Underground tandem parking and storage, additional visitor parking and secure bike store.
- Luxury high spec kitchen with stone worktops and Gaggenau Integrated appliances.
- Master Bedroom with dressing area, impressive en-suite and floor to ceiling aspect overlooking the grounds.
- Immaculately presented elevated ground floor apartment with contemporary design.
- Share of Freehold.
Description **physical viewings available**. An immaculately presented modern and stylish apartment set in manicured grounds of an exclusive gated development. A show-stopping sun terrace complements the contemporary design of this spacious property situated in a sought after location close to Sandbanks Beach.
Brooklyn House was built in 2009 and offers an attractive and modern style of living in the sought after tree-lined Bingham Avenue located near Evening Hill conservation area. Within easy access to Sandbanks award winning beach and Poole Harbour. Central Lilliput is close by offering a selection of restaurants and coffee shops and its beautiful Marina. Bournemouth and Poole towns are also within easy reach for a more diverse shopping and eating experience. Local transport links provide a direct line to Waterloo within 2 hours.
Apartment 4 is situated at the rear of the development on the elevated ground floor. There are lifts taking you to all floors including the underground parking where you have tandem allocated parking for two cars, additional visitor parking to the front of the property and a private bike store.
As you enter the apartment you instantly appreciate the meticulous thought given to the design of this contemporary development.
Wooden walnut flooring flows through the property leading to a set of double oak doors at the rear revealing the most stunning open plan living area, with a curved wall of floor to ceiling glass opening out to a sun terrace/balcony. This modern, spacious room is an ideal entertaining space benefiting from cascades of light which flood the room to impress even the hardest to please friends and family. Complete with underfloor heating.
The living area has been carefully thought out to ensure the flow from kitchen/ diner to lounge is seamless but it also offers the seclusion to relax in complimented with outstanding views across the manicured grounds.
The kitchen consists of an extended stone worktop to create a breakfast bar with high gloss fronted eye line cupboards above the sunken sink. The baseline storage is complemented by a mid level height wall unit covering two walls containing an integrated fridge and freezer with state of the art integrated combination oven and microwave form Gaggenau. A ceramic hob has a stylish Elica extractor over. Tiled flooring with under counter and ceiling spotlights complete the area.
The room opens to the dining area with the transference from tiles to the walnut flooring and a crystal pendant ceiling light creating an expansive entertainment space.
The lounge is conveniently located to the opposite side and enjoys the continuation of the walnut flooring and ceiling spotlights complemented by ceiling speakers which can be connected to any entertainment system.
The show-stopping factor of this stunning apartment is the extensive private sun terrace, covering some 249 sq ft of space with composite decking and glass balcony balustrades to enjoy the beautiful views across the gardens.
There are three bedrooms with the Master suite towards the front of the property and has a delightful curved floor to ceiling oversized aspect to take in the view of the grounds. A dressing area with fitted wardrobes links to a luxury en-suite with double walk in shower, basin with vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, WC and finished with floor to ceiling tiles and spot lights.
The two further bedrooms consist of another generous double and guest double bedroom both served by a family bathroom with a bath and shower over, hand basin with vanity units and WC.
The property also benefits from a separate utility room to keep all the noisy appliances out the way.
This outstanding property delivers on idyllic location coupled with modern and contemporary living set in impressive grounds making it an ideal luxury home View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale Evening Hill, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £675,000 3 bed flat for sale Templewood, 140 Canford Cliffs Road, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £625,000 3 bed flat for sale Balcombe Road, Branksome Park, Poole BH13
- £685,000 3 bed flat for sale Crichel Mount Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- £695,000 3 bed flat for sale Ravine Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH13
- £725,000 3 bed flat for sale Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £575,000 3 bed flat for sale Canford Cliffs Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH13
- £735,000 3 bed flat for sale Salterns Way, Lilliput, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £560,000 3 bed flat for sale Balcombe Road, Branksome Park, Poole BH13