2 bed property for sale in Chartcombe, 162-164 Canford Cliffs Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH13
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Large 2 double bedroom ground floor flat in a beautiful Chartcombe development
- Gated entrance to the block secluded and set back from Canford Cliffs Road
- 2 fully serviced guest suites at a nominal charge
- On site manager and housekeeper
- Dedicated underground parking
- Private and free access to Compton Acres
- Refurbished in the last 5 years including a Glow Worm combi boiler
- No forward chain
- Share of Freehold with associated 999 year lease
- Compare these maintenance charges to other retirement blocks-and it includes the individual flat water and sewerage bills
Description One of the finest retirement developments in the area. Chartcombe is in a prestigious location and certainly the most tranquil. Built in 1989 when space and robust construction were the criteria, this 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment is perfect. No forward chain.
You approach this development from a sumptuous long hedged drive off of Canford Cliffs Road. The
drive is next to Compton Acres, which is acknowledged as one of the finest privately owned gardens in England. And owners have a private access to Compton Acres with free entry 52 weeks a year.
As the drive splits there are electronic gates to Chartcombe, a further drive which sweeps round to the entrance to the flats. The drive sweeps around a magnificent centerpiece Oak tree which is illuminated and the focal point of occasions like Remembrance Sunday. Off of the drive there is the entrance to the secure underground car park, with a dedicated space for your flat. There are lots of visitor spaces. With a high quality CCTV system, bpt security video entry system for each flat, hard wired smoke alarms, internal telephone system and Appello emergency call system in each flat, safety and security is taken very seriously.
The flat has been refurbished in the last 4 years, including a new Glow Worm combi boiler that is still
under warranty, a new En suite shower room, new kitchen and new patio doors. There is thorough and planned management of the block and certainly the best managed that we know of in the area, and all the flat owners share ownership of Flat 1 within the block that generates income to help moderate the service charge. This flat was recently valued at Â£275,000.
Compare the maintenance charges at Chartcombe to any other local retirement block. The maintenance is scheduled up to 2022/3. Blocks of a similar size would be over Â£5000 a year. Over the last 4 years the blocks have had a lighting update at Â£60k, communal carpets replaced at Â£42k, Â£38k spent on the lifts, and Â£29k on replacing the entry phone system. The atrium has also been painted, the exterior of the blocks have been painted, and new CCTV installed.
Making your way into the flat you will find yourself in the hallway. To your left hand side you will be greeted by beautiful double French doors leading you through to the living room which is very generously sized. The living room would fit a dining table in wonderfully as everything else. The living room also benefits from a second set of French doors leading into your very own south facing sun room with extensive sliding doors onto a small and cute garden patio, perks of being a ground floor flat.
Kitchen conveniently sized with low and high level cupboards, built in appliances such as electric hob, oven and grill, fridge freezer, and Bosch washing machine. 2 perfectly sized double bedrooms one of which benefits from an en suite with a brand new walk in shower fitted.
Hallway carpet floored with 3 separate storage rooms located throughout. Video door entry pad, Care Tech care line and internal phone to make calls to other flats or main office.
If you have visitors there are 2 serviced guest suite (double or twin) which are available at Â£35 per suite per night.
What more could you want from this truly splendid 2 bedroom ground floor flat.
Share of Freehold: Associated 999 year lease
Annual Council Tax: Band E Â£2,219,42 payable
Connectivity: Sky and most other providers available
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating: Band C(70); Environmental Impact Rating: Band C(69)
Service Charge: C.Â£2,775 per year; Services Included: Water & sewerage for each individuals flat, buildings insurance, permanent manager,
housekeeper, communal cleaning, building maintenance, gardening.; Ground Rent: Peppercorn; Reserve Fund: Â£95,615.00
Age restriction: One partner must be at least 60 years of age
Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
1 dedicated parking space in the underground garage
No forward chain
Viewings: Available to view immediately
for further details and individual room description please see the brochure View more View less
- £269,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Victoria Road, Parkstone, Poole BH12
- £269,950 2 bed bungalow for sale Bryant Road, Wallisdown, Poole, Dorset BH12
- £270,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Mannock Way, Poole BH17
- £265,000 2 bed property for sale Melton Court, 37 Lindsay Road, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £274,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Haymoor Road, Oakdale, Poole, Dorset BH15
- £265,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Mansfield Road, Poole BH14
- £265,000 2 bed mews house for sale Mansfield Road, Poole BH14
- £275,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Mansfield Road, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £265,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Mansfield Road, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14