- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- No onward chain
- Share of freehold
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden
- Central location minutes walk to Tunbridge Wells mainline station
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band C
This 2 double bedroom apartment occupies the top floor of this impressive Victorian mansion block, âRose Hill Houseâ. The property includes one allocated parking space in the private grounds and shares a beautifully landscaped and private walled garden.
The property benefits from fantastic views across Tunbridge Wells and is set in a quiet location a few minutesâ walk from Tunbridge Wells High Street and mainline station.
The apartment benefits from tall ceilings, generous dimensions and forms the south western end of this imposing building white stucco elevations.
Extending to 1,007 sq ft, combining an attractive arrangement of bright lateral space, incorporating 19'1 x 13'7 sitting room with double doors to reveal a kitchen/dining room 13'11 x 12'9. Both bedrooms are large double rooms providing ample built in storage and serviced by en-suite and a separate bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from private allocated parking and secluded communal gardens.
Located on a no-through road in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, minutes walk from the mainline station and the popular Common.
Conveniently situated for The Pantiles, the popular village High Street, local shops, amenities and restaurants which both the new and old town of Tunbridge Wells offers.
Tunbridge Wells train station provides direct trains to London Bridge (44 mins), Cannon Street (53 mins) or Charing Cross (55 mins).*
The A21 is a short drive providing access to the M25 in less than 20 minutes with Gatwick the coast in under an hour.
*These are the fastest trains, please check the Southeastern railway timetable for all train times.
Share of Freehold with 104 years remaining on the lease
Service charge of Â£2,242.92
EPC Rating D View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Rosehill Walk, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £500,000 2 bed flat for sale Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £495,000 2 bed flat for sale Apartment 13, Brunel House, 23 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £489,000 2 bed flat for sale The Dairy, 103 St. Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £525,000 2 bed flat for sale Royal Wells Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £500,000 3 bed penthouse for sale Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £495,000 3 bed flat for sale Sherbourne Place, Linden Fields, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £495,000 3 bed flat for sale Sherbourne Place, Linden Fields, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2