- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Exceptionally Well Presented
- Close to Numerous Schools
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Recently Renovated
Description A superbly appointed semi-detached family residence, fully refurbished (in 2019) and offering a distinctive home of exceptional appeal. The generous and well-proportioned accommodation is arranged over three floors and planned to cater for modern family living whilst retaining the ambience of the 1930's period. Across the ground floor you have a bay fronted 19ft sitting room, WC/Cloakroom, dedicated utility room and a family room opening into a simply stunning 25ft plus kitchen and dining area. The bespoke handcrafted kitchen boasts under floor heating, integrated Bosch appliances, large island with seating for four, space for a range cooker, custom made breakfast cupboard and a walk in larder. On the first floor are three double bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms one of which is ensuite to the master bedroom. Moving up to the second floor you will find two further bedrooms, storage area and a further luxurious bathroom suite with a Jack and Jill arrangement.
Carbery Avenue is a much sought after tree lined residential road in Ealing Common. There are three nearby stations. Ealing Common 0.5 miles and Acton Town 0.4 miles which provide both the Piccadilly and District lines which will take you into the heart of London and also out to all the Heathrow Airport terminals. Ealing Broadway station (1.1 miles) adds the Central line and the fantastic over ground service to Paddington which is soon to be upgraded to Crossrail's Elizabeth line.
At just over a third of a mile are the open spaces of Ealing Common and at half a mile is the beautiful and historically significant Gunnersbury Park and Museum, providing acres of picturesque grounds with several children's play areas, boating lake, cafe, the new Sports Hub and playing fields. Other nearby sports facilities include St Columba's Tennis Club a few doors away on Carbery Avenue, and the Gunnersbury Triangle Sports & Social Club.
The location provides easy access to several schools including Twyford CofE High School and the International School of London.
Front: Landscaped with the original wall and path to front door, gravelled to provide off street parking and access to the garage.
Garage: 24'5 x 7'9. Electric door to the driveway, single door to the rear garden and internal door to the utility room. Extra storage above.
Garden: Due west facing aspect, landscaped with a sandstone terrace, barbeque area and lawn surrounded by flower beds and established plants. Accessible via the bi-folding doors and also the garage. View more View less
- £1,850,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Ramillies Road, London W4
- £1,850,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Whitcome Mews, Kew, Surrey TW9
- £1,850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cambridge Road, London SW13
- £1,875,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Rocks Lane, Barnes, London SW13
- £1,895,000 5 bed property for sale Priory Road, Kew, Surrey TW9
- £1,800,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Fairlawn Grove, London W4
- £1,895,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Thames Crescent, London W4
- £1,800,000 5 bed property for sale St Stephens Road, Ealing W13
- £1,895,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Cambridge Road, Barnes, London SW13