- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Close to Train Station
- Share of freehold
- 3D tour available
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Own Private Garden
- Quiet Location off Pembury Road
- No onward chain
Description Set in a peaceful location yet close to the town centre is this 2 double bedroom purpose built ground floor apartment with its own private garden and 2 allocated parking spaces right outside.
Presented as a lateral flat on the ground floor, you can access the apartment either via the communal hallway or your own personal door from the garden. The apartment offers great space in this quiet setting.
Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Patagonia House is set well back from the Pembury Road behind Allen Gardiner House and is accessed via a long driveway. Situated close to Dunorlan Park with its pretty boating lake and delightful walks and only a short distance from the town centre with multiple shops, restaurants, cafes, and train station with trains running into London in under an hour. At the further end of the town is the historic Pantiles and the 250-acre common. There is a good selection of schools in the area both state and independent for all ages of children.
This ground floor flat has an entrance hall with good storage. Both double bedrooms have an outlook over the garden, the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room and the bathroom is opposite the second double bedroom.
A bright and spacious reception room has a delightful seating area to enjoy the garden and has a door giving direct access to the garden which has patio and lawn and is surrounded by a low box hedge.
The large kitchen has ample space for dining.
The Garden is a great feature of this ground floor apartment and leads to the 2 allocated parking spaces, the parking area also provides several visitors spaces.
Residents can also enjoy the communal gardens shared between Patagonia House and Allen Gardiner House.
External decoration has been delayed due to Covid 19 and will be carried out as soon as it is safe to do so.
Share of Freehold with 104 years remaining on the lease.
Service Charge Â£180 pcm which includes a sinking fund
EPC = C
Council Tax Band = C
Gas central heating - Boiler 18 months old
Oven and dishwasher under a year old
Viewings strictly by appointment only with Winkworth Tunbridge Wells. We would like to reassure you that we are offering physical viewings in line with government guidelines and we-re operating with strict protocols to adhere to social distancing and increased cleanliness measures in order to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and wider community. View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Rosehill Walk, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Kingswood Place, Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Plot 26 Goods Station Road, Apartment 8, Brunel House, 23 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Wells Close, Clarence Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale London Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £395,000 2 bed flat for sale Tunnel Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £395,000 2 bed flat for sale Chartwell Lodge, Bishops Down Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £389,950 2 bed flat for sale Park Road, Southborough TN4
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Flat 5, The Warehouse, Tunnel Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1