- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Central village locatoin
- Spacious character home (over 1,600 sq ft)
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 2 Further reception rooms
- No onward chain
Description Available immediately and with no onward chain. A deceptively spacious (1600 sq ft) period cottage with later additions situated centrally in the village within a short level walk of the High Street and other amenities. The characterful home is swell presented and features; three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and shower room. Outside there is parking to the front and a South Easterly aspect rear garden.
Front door to:
Tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
Living Room: (14' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.54m x 3.65m))
Double aspect, exposed ceiling timbers, tiled flooring, brick fireplace with mantle over.
Study: (11' 10'' x 8' 9'' (3.60m x 2.66m))
Ideal for anyone needing to work from home. Side aspect, tiled flooring, exposed timber ceiling.
Dining Room: (15' 3'' x 12' 6'' (4.64m x 3.81m))
Wide plank oak flooring, inglenook fireplace, front aspect. Door to:
Kitchen: (19' 3'' x 8' 4'' (5.86m x 2.54m))
Comprising; range of good selection of base level cream 'Shaker' style units with contrasting solid wood worktops over, Belfast sink with mixer tap, further one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and draining board, space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and range style cooker. Tiled splash-backs, tiled flooring, rear aspect, built-in cupboard housing gas fired boiler for heating and hot water, door to:
Back door to garden.
Comprising; fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic shower and glass shower door, wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Stairs Lead To First Floor Landing:
Bedroom One: (15' 7'' x 12' 11'' (4.75m x 3.93m))
Double bedroom, front aspect, selection of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom Two: (15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.57m x 3.65m))
Double bedroom, double aspect, selection of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom Three: (12' 10'' x 12' 0'' (3.91m x 3.65m))
Double bedroom, rear aspect.
Comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap and separate thermostatic shower over with glass shower screen, wash hand basin, concealed cistern WC, chrome heated towel rail, timber flooring, wall tiling to wet areas.
To the front of the property is driveway parking for two vehicles behind neatly maintained evergreen hedge, a small area laid lawn borders the paved pathway leading to the front door. To the rear of the property the garden is primarily laid to lawn with paved patio seating area and stepping stones lead down to the garden where there is a side gate and timber garden shed.
Mains water, gas and electricity. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Cranleigh Road, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6
- £535,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ockley Road, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6
- £555,000 4 bed detached house for sale "Bramley" at New Bridge Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £545,000 4 bed detached house for sale "Bramley" at New Bridge Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £535,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Glebe, Ewhurst GU6
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Alford Road, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Charts Close, Cranleigh GU6
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Waldy Rise, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cherry Tree Lane, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6