- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Beautifully refurbished
- No ongoing chain
- Refitted kitchen/dining room
- Living room with wood burner
- Sitting room/play room
- Downstairs W.C & utility
- Three double bedrooms
- Refurbished ensuite & bathroom
- Wonderful outlook to front
- Scope & plans to extend if desired
Description The Personal Agent are proud to present this beautifully refurbished period home in one of the area's most sought after locations. Sympathetically improved and updated by the current owner, this elegant home offers light and spacious rooms which are further enhanced by the wonderful high ceilings and the added benefit of no ongoing chain.
Set on the highly regarded College Road, and enjoying views to the front over the grounds of the renowned Epsom College, this is a wonderful property perfectly balances character and charm with modern stylish touches that ensure practicality without compromise.
Offering three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, recently refitted kitchen and bathroom, ensuite shower room, utility and downstairs cloakroom, the property must be viewed first hand to be fully appreciated.
Call vendors sole agent to view.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
We recommend numerous companies for property related services.
We believe that all of the companies we recommended are the best in their fields. We receive referral fees from a few of these companies and not all.
Below are the companies whom pay us a referral fee;
Solicitors; Â£180 inc. VAT
AV Rillo, Cuff & Gough, bwt Law, Wellers Hedleys
Financial Services; Â£75 inc. VAT
Removals; Â£50 inc. VAT
For more information please contact us on View more View less
- £675,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Poplar Close, Epsom KT17
- £675,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale West Hill, Epsom KT19
- £675,000 3 bed detached house for sale Grosvenor Mews, Epsom KT18
- £675,000 3 bed detached house for sale Roundwood Way, Banstead SM7
- £675,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Miena Way, Ashtead KT21
- £685,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Old Schools Mews, Ewell Village, Surrey KT17
- £665,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wilmot Way, Banstead SM7
- £695,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Forest Way, Ashtead KT21
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Albert Road, Epsom KT17