- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Two bedroom home
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Peaceful location
- Allocated parking space
- Great for first time buyers
- Modern new kitchen
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Easy access to local amenities
- Good access to local tube stations
- Freehold property
Description This immaculate two bedroom, one bathroom terrace home is located on Gell Close, a fantastic tucked away gem in Ickenham. It is a great opportunity for a first time buyer or for an investor. Gell Close is in close proximity to Ickenham High Street and it's selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and schools. West Ruislip and Ickenham tube stations are nearby and conveniently located to the A40/M25 with it's access into London and the Home Counties.
From our Ickenham office on Swakeleys Road proceed along to the third left turn onto Thornhill Road. Continue down Thornhill Road to your second right hand turn onto Gibson Road, continue straight until your second right turn onto Campden Road. Then take your first left hand turn onto Shordiche Close and proceed into Gell Close.
Gell Close is a quiet residential cul de sac in Ickenham. Located in close proximity to Ickenham High Street and it's selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and schools. West Ruislip and Ickenham tube stations are nearby offering easy access into central London via the Central and Metropolitan / Piccadilly lines. This property is conveniently located to the A40/M25/M4 with it's access into London and the Home Counties. There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area including Vyners and Breakspear Juniors.
This immaculate two bedroom property is a fantastic starting home or for someone looking for their first freehold property in a peaceful cul de sac. It is finished to a high standard throughout and ready to move into straight away. As you enter the property you are welcomed by an abundance of light coming in from both the living room and kitchen area. The kitchen on your right hand side is immaculately presented and very modern with a great amount of storage and worktop space. As you walk through to the rear of the property you are welcomed by a family area with your dining and living space. As you go upstairs you are met with a good size family bathroom directly in front of you. To the right of the landing are both bedrooms, the sizable master bedroom allows for a good amount of storage and living space in the room. The second bedroom currently being used as an office, is again a double bedroom with fantastic usable space.
To the front of the property you have got an allocated parking space and parking on the road is also ample along the street for visitors to the property. As you walk to the property you are welcomed by a green space to the front of the property with a pathway to the front entrance. You also have a separate private storage unit on the left side of the front attached to the property. As you enter the rear garden you have a sizable decking area to enjoy in the summer months. You then step down onto the large lawn area which is a great space. Finally you enter the rear section of the garden currently used for outdoor storage. View more View less
- £400,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Uxbridge Road, Hillingdon UB10
- £410,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Bennetts Yard, High Street, Uxbridge UB8
- £415,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Walford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Finians Close, North Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10
- £420,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Dorset Avenue, Hayes UB4
- £375,000 2 bed cottage for sale Park Road, Uxbridge UB8
- £375,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Nine Stiles Close, Denham UB9
- £375,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Athol Way, Hillingdon UB10
- £425,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Dagnall Crescent, Cowley, Uxbridge UB8