1 bed property for sale in St. James's Street, St. James's, London SW1A
- 1 bedroom
- One bedroom apartment
- Spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen
- 24 hour concierge
- Lift access
- Service charge approximately: Â£10,000 p.a
Description A stunning one bedroom apartment with generous proportions in a beautifully presented building with 24 hour concierge and lift.
St. James's Street is superbly located for the greenery of both St. James's Park and Green Park. The apartment is within close proximity of the world class amenities, restaurants and flagship designer stores on Piccadilly (0.3 miles), Old Bond Street (0.3 miles) Regent Street (0.5 miles) and their surrounding areas. St. James's is particularly famous for its architecture, culture, art galleries and Fortnum and Masons. The closest underground stations are Green Park (0.3 miles) and Piccadilly Circus (0.5 miles).
This exceptional one bedroom apartment benefits from a large reception room with a feature wall of beautiful joinery and space for entertaining, a fully integrated kitchen, double bedroom with ample built in storage and a modern shower room. The apartment is situated on the third floor of a beautifully presented building with the rarity of 24 hour concierge and lift access.
Square Footage: 641 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 129 years remaining View more View less
- £1,300,000 1 bed detached house for sale Gloucester Road, South Kensington SW7
- £1,450,000 1 bed property for sale Butlers Wharf Building, 36 Shad Thames, London SE1
- £1,390,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Stewarts Grove, London SW3
- £1,395,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Battersea Church Road, London SW11
- £1,395,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Battersea Church Road, Battersea, London SW11
- £1,395,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Bridel Mews, Angel, Islington, London N1
- £1,350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Boston Place, London NW1
- £1,400,000 2 bed property for sale 50, Holland Street SE1
- £1,395,500 2 bed mews house for sale Rutland Mews, London NW8