- 3 bedrooms
- Close to Basingstoke Canal
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Close to Fleet Town Centre
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Cul- De-Sac Location
- Close to Local Schools
Description A well-presented three bedroom family home ideally situated in a popular non-estate location close to the Basingstoke Canal, Fleet town centre and local schools.
The property offers good sized living accommodation with three bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor and to the ground floor is a modern kitchen breakfast room, living room, dining room and cloakroom. There is also an integral garage and driveway parking.
A particular feature of the property is the private and attractive landscaped rear garden.
Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, highly rated Ofsted schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services. Nearby Crookham offers a choice of country pubs and a wealth of country walks through various footpaths or further along the Basingstoke canal. View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Burnside, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale St James Road, Fleet GU51
- £415,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Whitebeam Gardens, Farnborough GU14
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Raygnoldes, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £415,000 3 bed town house for sale Kingsley Square, Fleet GU51
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Long Beech Drive, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14