4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Miller Place, Epsom KT19
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- New Listing
- Virtual Tour Available
- Four bedroom semi-detached house
- Noble park development
- Tastefully extended
- South facing garden
- Off street parking
- Catchment for outstanding schools
- Must be seen
***Noble Park Development*** A beautifully presented four double bedroom semi-detached family home boasting a contemporary feeling throughout with 1930 sq ft of bright & spacious floor space. Additional benefits include extension with bi-folding doors, garage and garden with southerly aspect!
A beautifully presented four double bedroom semi-detached family home located in the highly sought after Noble Park Development of Epsom.
Built in 2013, and extended by the existing owners, this super property offers a blend of a modern contemporary feeling; whilst also benefiting from a tranquil setting in the beautiful well maintained grounds of Noble Park.
The property itself profits from 1930 sq ft of bright & spacious living accommodation across three floors; the downstairs includes W.C/Cloakroom, utility room and stylish kitchen with built in appliances; however the heart of this stunning home is in the main reception room which is complemented by the extension to the rear featuring beautiful French doors. The first floor consists of three genuine double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes with the second bedroom containing en-suite. In addition there is also a family bathroom and storage cupboard.
The master bedroom is located on the top floor, which has also been extended by the existing owners. This comes with built in storage, dual aspect lighting and an additional en-suite with shower.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £740,000 4 bed town house for sale Rythe Close, Claygate, Esher KT10
- £739,950 4 bed detached house for sale Glenwood Avenue, Stoneleigh, Epsom KT17
- £739,950 4 bed detached house for sale Glenwood Road, Stoneleigh, Surrey KT17
- £735,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kelvin Grove, Chessington, Surrey. KT9
- £730,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chessington, Surrey KT9
- £750,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Lower Wood Road, Claygate, Esher KT10
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale College Road, Epsom KT17
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Windmill Lane, Epsom KT17
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Leatherhead, Surrey KT22