4 bed detached house for sale in Wordsworth Place, Horsham RH12
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,658 sq. ft
- En Suite
- Extended Family Home
- Three Bathrooms and a WC
- Master Suite with Dressing Room
- Stunning 20ft Kitchen Diner
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- West facing Garden
Description Location This extended detached family home is set in a popular development to the north of Horsham town centre. Littlehaven station (serving London Bridge & Victoria) is less than 1 mile from the property, as is the A264, with quick access to the M23 & Gatwick Airport.
In addition, the house is within a short walk of two local primary schools, with both Millais & Forest secondary schools around 2 miles distant.
The property is located within the busy town of Horsham, which offers a thriving town centre with a wide selection of restaurants, cafes and shops including a John Lewis At Home store and large Waitrose.
Property The front door opens into the Hall, which has stairs leading to the First Floor and doors opening to all Ground Floor rooms, including the WC. The 20ft double aspect Kitchen Diner is a particular feature of this beautifully presented home and has been recently refitted with a stylish range of floor and wall mounted units with integrated appliances. There is space for a generous dining table, making it ideal for entertaining and a door spilling out to the West facing Garden. The Living Room, which is double aspect, and benefits from recently refitted Karndean flooring (which has been laid throughout the ground floor) leads through to the triple aspect Family Room, with double doors spilling out to both the Garden and decorative courtyard.
To the First Floor you will find four double Bedrooms, including a Guest Bedroom boasting an En Suite and built in Wardrobes, a Master Suite consisting of a Dressing Area, Bedroom and refitted luxury En Suite. Completing the accommodation is the refitted Family Bathroom, which has been recently replaced as superb Shower Room. A further benefit is the newly installed (2019) boiler.
Outside This imposing family home is set back from the road with a brick paved driveway providing off street parking for at least two cars, which leads to the 17'5 x 8'2 Detached Garage.
A gate takes you through to the attractive West facing Rear Garden, which has a large paved patio, perfect for barbecues in the Summer months, leading on to an area of lawn with well kept borders, which could be the ideal space for children to play, or for a keen gardener to make the most of.
kitchen/diner 20' 9" x 10' 9" (6.32m x 3.28m)
living room 17' 6" x 11' 0" (5.33m x 3.35m)
family room 22' 6" x 13' 9" (6.86m x 4.19m)
master bedroom 15' 6" x 13' 10" (4.72m x 4.22m)
ensuite 7' 0" x 4' 2" (2.13m x 1.27m)
dressing room 8' 0" x 7' 8" (2.44m x 2.34m)
bedroom 2 13' 0" x 11' 5" (3.96m x 3.48m)
ensuite 5' 8" x 4' 9" (1.73m x 1.45m)
bedroom 3 11' 2" x 8' 2" (3.4m x 2.49m)
bedroom 4 9' 11" x 9' 0" (3.02m x 2.74m)
shower room 9' 1" x 4' 7" (2.77m x 1.4m)
garage 17' 5" x 8' 2" (5.31m x 2.49m) View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed terraced house for sale The Boulevard, Horsham, West Sussex RH12
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Richmond Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elgar Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH13
- £675,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Queensway, Horsham RH13
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Coolhurst Lane, Horsham, West Sussex RH13
- £675,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Highwood Village, Horsham RH12
- £650,495 4 bed detached house for sale Old Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath RH12
- £650,495 4 bed detached house for sale Old Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham RH12
- £620,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Highwood Crescent, Horsham RH12