4 bed detached house for sale in Millais, Horsham RH13
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,432 sq. ft
- Large Garden
- Good Schools
- Four generous Bedrooms
- Large secluded Rear Garden
- Excellent potential to extend (STPP)
- Popular school catchment
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- Refitted 18ft Kitchen
- Virtual Tour on Request
Description Location This fine family home is set to the East of Horsham town centre and just over 1 mile from both Horsham & Littlehaven stations with their fast, regular service to London Victoria.
The property is also conveniently positioned approximately 5 miles from junction 11 of the M23, providing swift connections to London, Gatwick and the South Coast.
In addition there are a number of schools within close proximity including the highly renowned Millais Girls School, together with Forest Boys School, Cottesmore Prep School and Primary Schools including Heron Way, and Kingslea schools too.
The house is also well positioned for leisure pursuits with Cottesmore Golf & Country Club a short distance away along with Leechpool and Owlbeech woodlands, ideal for dog walking or cycling within its 100 acres.
Property The front door opens into a convenient Porch, which provides the ideal space to remove your shoes before stepping into the house. From the Hall, stairs take you to the First Floor, and doors open to all rooms, including the WC and extended Kitchen, which has been recently replaced with a stylish range of floor and wall mounted units. Double doors spill out to the large Rear Garden and there is space for a dining table here, as well as in the extended Dining Room which is double aspect, and currently doubles up as a Family/Music Room. Completing the Ground Floor accommodation is the double aspect Living Room with a central fireplace, giving this spacious room a cosy feel.
To the First Floor you will find four generous Bedrooms, which would all be large enough to take double beds, and a modern Family Bathroom with a white suite. This attractive home sits on a generous plot, and offers excellent potential to extend (stpp) like many of the neighbouring houses.
Outside This fantastic family home is set back from the road with a large lawn alongside the paved driveway, which provides off street parking for three cars. This leads to the 22'3 x 8'3 Detached Garage, which has an up and over door, and a further two courtesy doors opening into the Garden.
A particular feature of this fine property is the secluded Rear Garden, which has a generous patio, perfect for barbecues in the summer months, which leads on to an expanse of lawn, with mature borders and plenty of space for the children to play.
living room 19' 0" x 11' 10" (5.79m x 3.61m)
dining room 16' 5" x 10' 2" (5m x 3.1m)
kitchen/diner 18' 1" x 8' 10" (5.51m x 2.69m)
bedroom 1 11' 10" x 7' 10" (3.61m x 2.39m)
bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 10" (3.2m x 3m)
bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 10" (2.9m x 2.39m)
bedroom 4 11' 10" x 7' 3" (3.61m x 2.21m)
bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 2" (1.78m x 1.57m)
garage 22' 3" x 8' 3" (6.78m x 2.51m) View more View less
- £585,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Braby Drive, Horsham, West Sussex RH12
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ringley Road, Horsham RH12
- £620,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Highwood Crescent, Horsham RH12
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Comptons Lane, Horsham RH13
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Merryfield Drive, Horsham, West Sussex RH12
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beale Close, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham RH12
- £599,495 4 bed detached house for sale Old Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath RH12
- £599,495 4 bed detached house for sale Solomon's Seal, Old Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath, West Sussex RH12
- £565,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Leonards Road, Horsham RH13