3 bed detached bungalow for sale in Clammer Hill Road, Grayswood GU27
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached Chalet Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Sitting/ Dining Room
- Sun Room
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Stunning Walks Nearby
- Short Stroll Of Village Amenities
- Great Sized Garden
- Garage & Driveway
Description Situated towards the edge of the sought after village of Grayswood, this superb detached home, enjoys a semi-rural position within walking distance of the village.
The property is neat inside although would benefit from some general updating and also offers great potential to extend (Subject to the relevant consents). The accommodation provides a bright and airy feeling that comprises a t-shaped hallway leading to: The open/ plan sitting/ dining room, giving access to the sun room overlooking the garden. Back from the hallway there is access to the kitchen, utility, bathroom and a bedroom to complete the ground floor. Upstairs there are then two further bedrooms, with the larger having a en-suite shower room.
Outside to the front there is a driveway giving access to the garage. There is then a lovely rose bed, that leads to the front door. The back garden is a beautiful feature of this home being a good size and enjoying a southerly aspect. There are patio areas, central lawn, shrub borders and a vegetable/ fruit garden area. EPC: D
Situated towards the edge of the much requested and picturesque village of Grayswood. This detached home enjoys a elevated, semi-rural position and offers scope to extend (Subject to the usual consents).
Located in the very popular village of Grayswood lying about one mile to the north of Haslemere with a pretty village green, modern sports pavilion/hall, outstanding primary school, church and public house and surrounded by delightful countryside. The area surrounding is ideal for country pursuits. Haslemere is an attractive town with a good range of independent shops and boutiques, Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets, M&S Food Hall, restaurants and coffee houses and an excellent Health Centre. There are good road links to London and the south coast and Haslemere mainline station offers a fast train service to London Waterloo in around 48 minutes. There are excellent schools locally both state and private, for all ages and leisure facilities including The Haslemere Leisure Centre.
A delightful, elevated detached home View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Jessimine Cottages, Woodside Road, Chiddingfold, Godalming, Surrey GU8
- £500,000 3 bed mews house for sale Crossways Road, Grayshott, Hindhead GU26
- £489,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale West Street, Haslemere GU27
- £525,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Longdene Road, Haslemere GU27
- £530,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lion Lane, Haslemere GU27
- £465,000 3 bed detached house for sale Crossways Road, Grayshott, Hindhead GU26
- £550,000 3 bed cottage for sale Grayswood Common, Grayswood, Haslemere GU27
- £450,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Bridge Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale West Street, Haslemere GU27