4 bed detached house for sale in Wedgwood Way, Ashingdon, Rochford SS4
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- No onward chain
- Tax free income from solar panels
- Stunning contemporary kitchen/breakfast room
- Off road parking for at least three cars
- Spacious hallway
- Beautiful garden
- En-suite to master
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Guide price Â£525,000-Â£550,000
Description Double glazed door to
Entrance porch, tiled floor, door to:
Entrance Hall: Karndean flooring, stairs leading to first floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard with light,
Ground floor WC: Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, low level WC, large coat cupboard and storage, radiator, karndean flooring.
Lounge: 19'8 x 11'7 Double glazed window to front, double doors opening on to dining room, two radiators, feature fire surround.
Dining room: 13'5 x 11'7 Double glazed sliding doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen area: 18'3 x 10'7 Double glazed window to rear, double glazed doors to rear, matching eye and base two toned grain effect wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, walk in pantry cupboard, pull out bin store, utility cupboard with integrated washing machine and housing boiler, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces with built in breakfast bar, under cupboard lighting, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, built in oven with Microwave combo, gas five ring hob, glass splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator.
Breakfast area: 10'6 x 9'8 Double glazed window to rear, built in dresser unit with glass display cupboard, table with seating area and matching surface to kitchen with hidden storage, radiator, tiled flooring.
First floor landing: Airing cupboard with lighting and loft access.
Bedroom One: 11'10 x 9'9 (plus fitted wardrobes) Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes with drawers, hanging storage and automatic lighting, radiator.
En-suite: Double glazed window to side, built in vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, cupboards under, shower cubicle, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two: 10' x 8'8 (plus fitted wardrobes) Double glazed window to rear, down lights, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11'9 x 8' Double glazed window to rear, down lights, radiator.
Bedroom Four: 10'7 x 8'9 Double glazed window to front, down lights, radiator.
Bathroom: Double glazed window to side, four piece suite comprising of bath with taps, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to walls, tiled flooring, down lights, heated towel rail.
Outside: To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area with step down to lawn, rockeries and flower beds, vegetable patch, fish pond, storage sheds with power and light, fencing to borders, side access leading to the front.
Front: Off road parking for at least three cars, paved driveway and garage.
Agents note: The current owners have bought the solar panels. They have an income totalling to at least Â£2400 per year, there is 14 years left remaining on the contract and this gives you reduced electric bills. The income is tax free and increases on an annual basis. View more View less
- £529,995 4 bed detached house for sale Hall Road, Rochford SS4
- £539,995 4 bed detached house for sale Hall Road, Rochford SS4
- £565,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Eastwoodbury Lane, Southend-On-Sea SS2
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rochford, Essex, . SS4
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Athelstan Crescent, Rochford SS4
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bartlett View, Hockley, Essex SS5
- £499,995 4 bed detached house for sale Badgers Close, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Blenheim Close, Hockley SS5
- £560,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sunny Road, Hockley SS5