4 bed detached house for sale in Newton Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13
- 4 bedrooms
- Attractive 'Arts and Crafts' family home
- Popular Canford Cliffs village location
- Close to beach and local shops
- Potential to reconfigure and extend subject to obtaining planning permission
- Delightful corner plot position
Description An attractive 'Arts and Crafts' family home in the heart of Canford Cliffs Village, conveniently located close to the beach and shops.
Canford Cliffs is a prime coastal residential suburb, located midway between the coastal towns of Poole and Bournemouth. The area is well known for its natural beauty and micro climate with a reputation for having mild winters and more sunshine than most other parts of the country.
Poole Harbour is the second largest natural harbour in the world, whilst Sandbanks has award-winning Blue Flag beaches, and Bournemouth has just over 11km of golden beaches.
Canford Cliffs shops 260 metres
Canford Cliffs beach 850 metres
Sandbanks 1 mile
Poole Harbour 1 mile
Bournemouth town centre 2.5 miles
Poole town centre 3.3 miles
Bournemouth Airport 10 miles
London 110 miles (1 hour 50 minutes by train)
All times and distances are approximate
An attractive 'Arts and Crafts' family home occupying a delightful and secluded corner plot position. The property is situated in a highly desirable road conveniently located for the amenities of Canford Cliffs Village and the areas award winning Blue Flag beaches.
On arriving at the property you get the immediate sense of a private position, which is quite rare for a property so conveniently situated in the heart of the village.
Entering the property through the main front door via an enclosed entrance porch leading through to the hallway. On one side of the staircase is the triple aspect living room, and to the other a dining room with a bay window. There is a modern fitted kitchen with access to a separate breakfast room and utility room with side door convenient for use as a boot room after returning from a walk at the beach.
The first floor accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, three of which with fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and there is a separate family bathroom to serve the other bedrooms.
The accommodation feels bright and light and offers plenty of potential for a new owner to add their own stamp by reconfiguring the existing layout or creating further accommodation by extending the property, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
To the outside, there are mature gardens to the front and rear, a double garage and off road parking for several vehicles.
Nb Photographs taken June 2020 View more View less
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Crichel Mount Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- £1,350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £1,350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Blake Hill Crescent, Lilliput, Poole BH14
- £1,200,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sandbanks Road, Whitecliff, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £1,195,000 4 bed detached house for sale Canford Cliffs Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH13
- £1,295,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cassel Avenue, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Compton Avenue, Lilliput, Poole BH14
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Links Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £1,125,000 4 bed town house for sale Panorama Road, Sandbanks, Poole BH13