4 bed detached house for sale in Baas Lane, Broxbourne EN10
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- 120' Rear Garden
- Sought After Road
- Close to Station & Local Amenities to Include The Hertfordshire Golf & Country Club
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Planning Permission to Develop and Build a Five / Six Bedroom Detached House
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Chalet Bungalow
Description ** sought after road, 120' rear garden & potential to extend (STPP) ** This beautifully presented three / four bedroom detached chalet bungalow with garage & off street parking also benefits from stunning kitchen & shower room, gas central heating and planning permission to develop the plot to build A five / six bedroom detached house.
Potential To Extend (STPP)
The property offers huge scope for extensions both to the rear and to re-design the current first floor space, subject to the usual consents.
Planning Permission Approved
The current owners are offering the property with Planning Permission Granted to demolish the existing property and to build a Five / Six Bedroom Detached House, circa 2580 sqft.
There is further Potential to re-submit the application, with a view to increasing the overall size of the potential new property, this would of course be subject to approval.
Full details of the Planning Permission and Viewing can be arranged by appointment.
The property is entered via front door to:
Wood flooring, stairs to first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge (21' 0'' x 12' 9'' (6.40m x 3.88m))
Double glazed window to front and double doors at rear opening to garden, coved ceiling, two radiators, feature fireplace.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four (13' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.96m x 3.50m))
Dual aspect double glazed windows, coved ceiling, two radiators, wood flooring.
Attractive Kitchen (17' 0'' x 11' 6'' (5.18m x 3.50m) maximum)
UPVC window to rear and double doors opening to conservatory, fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over incorporating a single drainer sink unit, integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine, wood flooring, inset lighting.
Conservatory (14' 3'' x 9' 6'' (4.34m x 2.89m))
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, french doors and patio doors opening to garden, tiled floor, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, inset lighting, eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom One (17' 0'' x 14' 6'' (5.18m x 4.42m))
Dual aspect UPVC windows, fitted wardrobes across one wall with dresser unit, inset lighting, radiator.
Bedroom Two (18' 5'' x 9' 4'' (5.61m x 2.84m))
Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator.
Bedroom Three (10' 8'' x 6' 7'' (3.25m x 2.01m))
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Shower Room/ W.C
Double glazed window to rear and fitted with a suite comprising low flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, inset lighting.
Block paved providing off street parking, shrub borders.
Approx 120', large decked terrace with steps leading to lawn area, well stocked flower and shrub beds, outside light and tap, side access gate. View more View less
- £825,000 4 bed property for sale Hoddesdon Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware SG12
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Barn Hill, Roydon CM19
- £795,000 4 bed detached house for sale Middle Street, Nazeing, Waltham Abbey EN9
- £750,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Station Road, Broxbourne EN10
- £850,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Park Lane, Broxbourne EN10
- £875,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Station Road, Broxbourne EN10
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Church Lane, Cheshunt EN8
- £759,995 5 bed property for sale Long Grove Close, Broxbourne EN10
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Eaton Gardens, Broxbourne EN10