3 bed detached house for sale in Larkswood Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,437 sq. ft
- No onward Chain
- Driveway Parking
- Walking distance to Crowthorne high street
Description Situated in a quiet road within close proximity of Crowthorne village High Street, is this deceptively spacious extended chalet style detached family home. The property offers versatile living space and on the ground floor the accommodation comprises spacious 18ft living room, good size dining room, family room, bedroom 3/study, kitchen, utility area and w/c. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a modern three piece family shower room. Further benefits include driveway parking, garage, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. This house is offered to the market with no onward chain, offers great potential and is ideal for someone who would like to put their own stamp on a property. There is also potential to extend S.T.P.P A viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate what this property has to offer.
A spacious detached family home located about a quarter of a mile from Crowthorne village with its array of shops and eateries, Larkswood Drive is a quiet road just off Pinewood Avenue with a variety of detached properties built in the 1960's and 70's. Nearby landmarks and beauty spots include the Heathlake Nature Reserve, National Trust 'Ridges; Wellington College and Wildmoor Heath Nature Reserve. The property is also ideally located for good primary schools and the much sought after Edgbarrow secondary school.
To the front there is a good size garden mainly laid to lawn with driveway parking, a garage and a courtesy path leading to the front door and gated side access that leads to the rear garden. The good sized well maintained secluded southerly facing rear garden offers a generous sized patio area with steps up to a large lawn. At the back of the rear garden is a spacious Workshop/Home office/ Summer house with heating, full power and light and a separate storage shed. There is also another storage shed located at the side.
Energy Performance Rating
Council Tax Band
Wokingham Borough Council
From our Crowthorne office turn left on to Dukes Ride and at the roundabout left again into Bracknell Road. Turn immediately left into Pinewood Avenue, left into Larkswood Drive where number 23 can be found on the left hand side. View more View less
- £449,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Buckler's Park, Old Wokingham Road, Crowthorne RG45
- £449,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 122 - The Drayton, Crowthorne RG45
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Swords Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Yorktown Road, College Town, Sandhurst GU47
- £436,995 3 bed terraced house for sale "Norbury" at Cricket Field Grove, Crowthorne RG45
- £449,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Saffron Road, Bracknell RG12
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Glover, Amen Corner, London Road, Binfield RG42