1 bed flat for sale in Hambleside Court, Hamble Lane, Hamble SO31
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- One bedroom top floor over 60's apartment
- Good size lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Communal gardens and two car parks for residents and visitors
Description This one bedroom apartment is located in the over 60's development of Hambleside Court and benefits from delightful communal gardens, residents lounge, laundry room, lift, guest suite (which can be booked by all residents at a small charge) and an on site estate manager. There are also two car parks providing parking for both residents and visitors.
Amongst its many facilities on offer the property is situated within walking distance to Hamble Village with local shops, public transport and various marinas.
The apartment itself comprises of lounge/dining room with twin aspect to the rear and side, fitted kitchen, bathroom and a double bedroom.
Wooden fire door leading into hallway. Storage heater. Carpet. Skirting boards. Door to airing cupboard. Door to storage cupboard.
Kitchen (6' 8" x 13' 5" Max) or (2.03m x 4.08m Max)
Vinyl flooring. Window to side into lounge. Breakfast bar. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Four point electric hob with double oven and grill. Range of matching wall and base units. Tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Skirting boards. Extractor fan.
Bathroom (7' 2" x 5' 11") or (2.18m x 1.80m)
Carpet. Tiled walls. Extractor fan. Panelled bath with fitted shower attachment, shower screen and tiled surround. Pedestal hand wash basin. Low level W.C. Towel rail.
Bedroom (10' 11" x 9' 5") or (3.32m x 2.87m)
Two double glazed windows to side. Storage heater. Carpet. Double doors to storage cupboard. Emergency pull cord. T.V aerial point. Skirting boards.
Lounge (14' 7" Max x 13' 10" Max) or (4.44m Max x 4.22m Max)
Twin aspect room with two double glazed windows to side and two double glazed windows to rear. Carpet. Skirting boards. Storage heater.
With a south facing communal garden, fully maintained and available to residents all year round and benefiting from seating, mature planting and a Koi fish pond. Residents have further access to low cost guest accommodation, and a laundry room (if required). Properties benefit from alarm
pull points giving access to a central monitoring station. There are two car parks in Hambleside court of which are a first come first serve basis for both residents and visitors. There is no charge for parking or requirement for a parking permit. View more View less
- £130,000 1 bed property for sale Dove Gardens, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- £112,000 1 bed flat for sale Weston Lane, Southampton SO19
- £110,000 1 bed flat for sale Barrow Down Gardens, Southampton SO19
- £120,000 1 bed flat for sale Barrow Down Gardens, Netley Common, Southampton SO19
- £120,000 1 bed flat for sale Dove Gardens, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- £110,000 1 bed flat for sale Weston Lane, Southampton SO19
- £122,000 1 bed flat for sale Weston Lane, Weston, Southampton, Hampshire SO19
- £129,950 1 bed flat for sale Hambleside Court, Hamble Lane, Hamble SO31
- £130,000 1 bed flat for sale Weston Lane, Southampton SO19