- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Superb family home full of character
- Lovely Victorian features
- Great layout for a growing family
- Spacious rooms and high ceilings
- Detached garage and driveway
- Lovely decorative order throughout
Description A superb Victorian family home full of character and in great decorative order throughout.
Orchard Lea is situated in a lovely residential lane in Bourne End, a thriving village popular with professional couples and young families. Bourne End is situated on the banks of the River Thames with many popular pub/restaurants and local woodlands with views of the Chiltern Hills.
The village has a good mix of local shops for everyday needs including an M&S food, coffee shops and independent boutiques. The nearby town of Marlow offers a larger range of retailers on the High Street. There are numerous bars, cafes and restaurants dotted around the town offering destinations for any occasion. Marlow is also situated on the banks of the River Thames and the Thames Path follows the river through the town.
Just outside the village the area opens out to glorious rolling countryside and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Outdoor pursuits are numerous, as are sailing, golf, football, cricket and rugby clubs and an airfield at Wycombe Air Park.
For commuters, the village has a train station to London Paddington (via Maidenhead) and London Marylebone. The M4 motorway is accessed from the A404(M) and M40 via the local town of Beaconsfield.
Beaconsfield is a superb commuter hotspot with a fast train link direct to London Marylebone. The old town of Beaconsfield is just under four miles away.
Bourne End village â 0.9 miles, Bourne End station â 0.7 miles, Beaconsfield old town â 3.7 miles, Beaconsfield station â 3.8 miles.
To the ground floor of this lovely property provides a spacious and characterful home for young families or professional couples. The property features a large central drawing room, a lovely formal sitting room/dining room, a study, and a large kitchen/breakfast room opening into a rear courtyard and garden. Throughout, the accommodation is beautifully presented in a modern style but in tune with its Victorian roots. To the first floor are five bedrooms, four of which are large double rooms and the fifth ideal as a single bedroom or nursery. The two front-facing rooms have lovely feature bay windows. Two bathrooms serve the five bedrooms, with space for a third en-suite shower room off the third bedroom.
To the exterior there is a driveway to the frontage, a detached garage to the rear and a pretty rear courtyard and garden with a south-westerly aspect.
Square Footage: 2706 sq ft
From Bourne End station, head north to the mini-roundabout and turn right onto Cores End Road. Continue for half a mile to the next mini-roundabout and take the right fork onto Kiln Lane. Continue up, bearing left onto the continuation of Kiln Lane, where the house is found on the right hand side of the road. View more View less
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kiln Lane, Bourne End SL8
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kiln Lane, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8
- £1,225,000 5 bed detached house for sale Holtspur Top Lane, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cores End Road, Bourne End SL8
- £1,195,000 5 bed property for sale Butlers Court Road, Beaconsfield HP9
- £1,180,000 5 bed detached house for sale Marlow Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Tilsworth Road, Beaconsfield HP9
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kinghorn Park, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £1,375,000 5 bed detached house for sale Redwood Place, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9