4 bed detached house for sale in Bunch Way, Haslemere GU27
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Open Plan Sitting/ Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Utility & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Study/ Family Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite
- Sought After Cul-De-Sac Position
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway and Integral Garage
Description A wonderful executive family home ideally situated for Haslemere mainline station, local schools and providing convenient access to the local amenities and Wey Hill.
The accommodation provides a light and airy feeling that comprises an entrance hall, open plan dual aspect sitting/ dining room, separate study/ family room, extended kitchen/ breakfast room, utility and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Whilst upstairs from the landing, the principal bedroom faces over the rear garden and has the benefit of an en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms; two of which are doubles and a family bathroom.
Outside to the front garden has a driveway providing ample parking with access to the front door and the garage. There is a neatly lawned area and a side gate through to the rear garden. The rear garden is nicely enclosed, mainly by panel fencing with a good sized patio and lawned area. There are various shrub and flower borders.
In summary a wonderful home within this quiet residential location, offering great access to Haslemere mainline station. EPC: C
The property is very conveniently located close to the shops in Wey Hill including Tesco and M&S Food Hall and close to the well regarded Shottermill Primary and Junior School. Haslemere mainline station is nearby and offers a fast service to London Waterloo in around 48 minutes. Haslemere town centre is also within easy reach and offers a comprehensive range of independent shops and boutiques, restaurants and coffee houses. The A3 at nearby Hindhead provides good road links to London and the south coast. The surrounding area has stunning countryside, much of which is owned by the National Trust.
A well presented and extended family home. View more View less
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woolmer Hill Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Holdfast Lane, Haslemere GU27
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Ridgeway, Fernhurst, Haslemere, Surrey GU27
- £785,000 4 bed detached house for sale Highfield Crescent, Hindhead GU26
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Museum Hill, Haslemere GU27
- £745,000 4 bed property for sale "The Nenhurst - Plot 26" at Headley Road, Grayshott, Hindhead GU26
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Clovelly Road, Beacon Hill, Hindhead GU26
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Saddlers Scarp, Grayshott, Hindhead GU26
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Meadway, Haslemere, Surrey GU27