2 bed flat for sale in Endsleigh Gardens, Ilford IG1
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor flat
- Own rear garden
- Off street parking
- 160 year lease
- EPC - C
Description Hampstead comes to ilford! This two bedroom, ground floor, garden flat benefits from off street parking, lease in excess of 160 years, own private rear garden and has been modernised to a high standard by the current owners, including parquet flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, double glazed bi-fold doors to garden and a fantastic basement space which has been tanked and benefits from light and power. This would ideally suit someone looking for a first time buy or investment. This property is conveniently located in this turning off The Drive in North Ilford and is within comfortable walking distance to Ilford town centre and mainline station with the oncoming Elizabeth Line. Please call our sales office to make an appointment to view.
Via communal door to communal hall, own front door to lounge.
12' 1" x 17' 1" (3.68m x 5.21m)
Double glazed square bay window to front, parquet flooring, vertical radiator, double radiator, shelving to chimney breast, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, open to kitchen.
5' 6" x 8' 1" (1.68m x 2.46m)
Parquet flooring, range of eye and base units with butchers block worktop, Neff oven and hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, recess for fridge freezer, metro tile splashback, LED spotlights to ceiling, extractor fan, sink with mixer tap, raised breakfast bar with matching butchers block worktop.
Parquet flooring, door to basement.
5' 10" x 22' 7" (1.78m x 6.88m)
Parquet flooring, steps down, single radiator, power points, LED spotlights to ceiling.
7' 6" x 12' 1" (2.29m x 3.68m)
Double glazed picture and casement window to rear, single radiator, power points.
6' 4" x 8' 4" (1.93m x 2.54m)
Parquet flooring, single radiator, power points, cupboard housing boiler, double glazed bi-fold doors to garden.
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, close coupled WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, thermostatically controlled shower over and shower screen, vanity sink unit, LED spotlights to ceiling, extractor fan.
Providing off street parking.
Approximately 37' with patio area and path, remainder to lawn, shrub borders, timber shed with power, outside sensor light and water tap. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Royston Parade, Royston Gardens, Ilford IG1
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fullwell Avenue, Ilford, Essex IG5
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Maryland Square, London E15
- £300,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fencepiece Road, Hainault IG6
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Caernarvon Drive, Ilford IG5
- £290,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Romford Road, London E12
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Elsenham Road, Manor Park, London E12
- £300,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Folkestone Road, East Ham E6
- £300,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Grove Road, Chadwell Heath RM6