- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,838 sq. ft
- Mid terraced house
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Double reception room
- Open plan kitchen/reception
Description Full description Sitting in the kitchen with double doors opening out onto the rear garden it is difficult indeed to imagine that you are in fact in Zone 2 London. Extended across the rear of the house, the open family room enjoys exposed brickwork and skylights flooding the Southerly aspect with light and a feeling of space.
The architecture of this Victorian mid terraced home boasts a grandeur befitting its history; a three storey period house with pitched roof to the front elevation, and church-style sash windows to the front. The dark granite painted window surrounds contrast beautifully with the brickwork, giving a real wow factor.
The hallway gives access to twin reception rooms to the front of the property as well as access to staircases leading up to the bedrooms, . And down to a roomy cellar offering plenty of storage - useful given the en suite loft conversion. To the rear of the house is a full width kitchen/ dining/ family room which is likely to be the focal point of this home for family life.
The first and second floors offer the family accommodation, four double bedrooms with an en suite on the top floor. Even the smallest bedroom is a double and there is generous space to occupy a family through its growing years.
Perennially popular Gillespie Road school is moments away, as is access to Piccadilly Line. Victoria, Overground and multiple bus routes are all within walking distance. Also on foot, it is easy to reach Clissold Park and the eclectic attractions of Stoke Newington, as well as Highbury Barn and the Fields - put simply living her one is spoilt for choice in terms of amenities and also a real sense of community so often lacking in City centres View more View less
- £1,250,000 4 bed property for sale Highbury Park, London N5
- £1,250,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brecon Mews, London N7
- £1,299,500 4 bed detached house for sale Oakfield Road, London N4
- £1,200,000 4 bed property for sale Hatherley Gardens, London N8
- £1,200,000 4 bed property for sale Mount Pleasant Lane, London E5
- £1,300,000 4 bed property for sale Clapton, Clapton, London E5
- £1,250,000 5 bed property for sale Cornwallis Road, Archway, London N19
- £1,250,000 5 bed property for sale Ickburgh Road, London E5
- £1,350,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Tytherton Road, London N19