4 bed detached house for sale in Cams Bay Close, Fareham PO16
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Light and spacious accommodation and exceptional finish throughout
- Sought after Downend location
- Self contained home office/games room with WC providing annexe potential (subject to necessary consents)
- Two en-suite shower rooms and family bathroom suite
- EPC Rating C (76)
Description An exceptionally presented four-bedroom detached family home located in the highly desirable area of Downend. Finished to a particularly high standard by the current owners, the property offers underfloor heating to all accommodation and expansive grounds to the front and rear.
The property opens into a large entrance hall with access to all ground floor accommodation including the kitchen/dining area and separate lounge (featuring a brand new log burner) with fitted doors spanning the whole width of the rear aspect. The kitchen offers a range of wall and base units, an integrated dishwasher and Neff appliances to include microwave, oven, hob and extractor over. Three velux windows also feature above to allow an abundance of natural light throughout. Completing the principle ground floor accommodation is a separate sitting room looking to the front aspect, a utility room with space for all the necessary appliances, a home office space and a cloakroom.
The first floor has three large double bedrooms, including the master suite which features a walk in wardrobe & en-suite shower room with close coupled W.C and wash hand basin. The remaining bedrooms on the first floor are served by the five piece family bathroom. A further flight of stairs leads to a second floor which features a substantial guest bedroom overlooking the rear aspect and benefiting from a large shower room.
The expansive landscaped rear garden features a patio, mature shrubs & a large area laid to lawn. Also in the garden is a home office / Games room with WC or could be converted into a self-contained annex (subject to relevant planning consents) with door leading to home work shop. To the front of the property is a substantial newly fitted resin driveway with space for multiple vehicles and a good sized garage.
Downend is located next to Fareham and is one of our most requested locations, features include a wide range of amenities, popular schooling and excellent transport links. Portchester Castle is a particular attraction, the views are fantastic and the feel of history from this 1700 year old monument makes it a must visit landmark.
Summary of features:
Four bedroom detached family home; Light and spacious accommodation; Exceptional finish throughout; Brand new log burner to lounge; Integrated Neff appliances to kitchen to include dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob & extractor over; Underfloor heating throughout; Self contained home office/games room with WC providing annexe potential (subject to necessary consents); Substantial gravel driveway with space for multiple vehicles and a good sized garage; Sought after Portchester location; No forward chain
Tenure: Freehold; services: All mains services; local authority: Fareham Borough Council; tax band: G
Portchester Train Station - 1.7 miles; Fareham Train Station - 2 miles; Fareham amenities - 1.8 miles; M27, J11 - 1.5 miles View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Southwick Road, Wickham, Fareham PO17
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Ridgeway, Downend, Fareham PO16
- £685,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Ridgeway, Down End, Fareham PO16
- £650,000 4 bed town house for sale Newlyn Way, Port Solent, Portsmouth PO6
- £839,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wicor Path, Fareham PO16
- £650,000 5 bed town house for sale Carbis Close, Port Solent, Portsmouth PO6
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Charity View, Knowle, Fareham, Hampshire PO17