- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Virtual Viewing Tour Available
- Situated nearby to an array of popular commuter links
- High specification finish throughout
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- En Suite to master bedroom
- Large kitchen/dining space
- Two further reception rooms
- Landscaped gardens with irrigation system
- Nest thermostat
Description *** virtual viewing available ***
Situated in Ancells Farm, within easy reach of amenities including local shops and pubs, commuter links including Fleets mainline station and Junction 4a on the M3 and the beautiful Fleet Pond, is this incredibly well presented four bedroom detached family home.
The property welcomes you into a spacious entrance hall that provides central access to; a downstairs W/C, bright and airy living room, dining room/study and an impressive kitchen/breakfast room that expands across the full width of the property. It is worth highlighting that this room, in our opinion, meets all the demands of modern living, with a breakfast bar that makes the ideal setting for cooking, entertaining and dining in one space, along with featuring patio doors and windows that open onto the beautifully tended rear gardens. The ground floor is mostly laid to an engineered oak flooring.
The first floor features four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, with note to the master bedroom which features the added advantage of an en suite facility. Both showers are pumped by a Stuart Turner shower pump which is less than 1 year old.
The landscaped front garden features driveway parking for four cars over block paving and features raised beds built from solid oak sleepers.
Side access leads to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with Indian sandstone patio and pathway along the back of the property with integrated 12V LED lighting. There is a separate patio/hard standing for 2 additional outbuildings along with outside power sockets.
Full front and back garden offers a 2-zone water irrigation system.
A further feature to note is the property is fully alarmed with a high end alarm system and full perimeter CCTV which can both be controlled from a smartphone/indoor panels. View more View less
- £565,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Heather Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Grenville Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU51
- £575,000 4 bed property for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham GU52
- £560,000 4 bed detached house for sale Malthouse Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £565,000 4 bed detached house for sale Longmead, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £565,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Copse, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kevins Grove, Fleet GU51
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Griffon Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Curzon Drive, Church Crookham GU52