- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Long Lease
- 24 Hour Concierge
- On-site Gym
- Historical Royal Arsenal Area
- Future Crossrail Line
- EPC grade C
Description Guide price Â£375,000 to Â£400,000
Location Location Location !
This flat is located in one of the most prestigious developments in London, this historical landmark has become the home of many first time buyers along the years and with the addition of the Crossrail is becoming extremely popular due to its amazing links to the city centre.
Have you ever dreamed of returning from work by boat while enjoying the river views ! Not many people can. Your Move is inviting you to view this spacious 1 bedroom flat that has just come to the market. Contact Your Move in Blackheath to arrange your viewing.
Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, sitting at the heart of Woolwich, which is rapidly emerging as one of London's bright spots; occupying prime location along the River Thames and offering a buzzing retail hub. With a forthcoming on-site Crossrail station, an on-site Thames Clipper Pier, plus the National Rail and DLR stations only 300m away, Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of the best connected developments in South East London. EPC grade C
Important Note to Purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Living Room (5.29m x 4.3m)
Bedroom (3.38m x 2.66m)
Bathroom (2.34m x 2.06m)
Kitchen (2.62m x 1.78m) View more View less
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale 11 Victory Parade, Woolwich SE18
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Drummond House, Victory Parade, London SE18
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Bramwell Way, London E16
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Barrier Point Road, London E16
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale 22 Peartree Way, London SE10
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Johnson Court, Kidbrooke Village SE9
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale St Lukes Square, Canning Town, London E16
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Centurion Tower, 5 Caxton Street North, Canning Town, London E16
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Telegraph Avenue, Greenwich SE10