- 1 bedroom
- One Bedroom
- Over 70's
- Retirement Living
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Underfloor Heating
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Communal grounds
- EPC: B (83)
- Fitted and Tiled Shower Room
Description Well presented one bedroom apartment, situated on the second floor on a popular Retirement Living Plus development for the 'Over 70's'. Kings Place is situated close to Fleet's town centre and offers homeowners independent living, with the option for additional support as and when required. Each apartment has a fully fitted kitchen, underfloor heating, fitted and tiled shower room with level access shower and a 24 hour emergency call system. Communal facilities include split-level homeowners lounge, where social events and activities take place. Kings Place also features a smaller communal sun lounge with views of the landscaped gardens and surrounding areas. There are two fully equipped laundry rooms, a well being suite and a restaurant which is table service and serves freshly prepared meals daily. If your guests wish to stay, there is guest suite accommodation which can be booked (fees apply). There is a 24 hour emergency call system provided by a personal pendant and call points in your bedroom and bathroom, as well as onsite management 24 hours a day.
Communal grounds with grass area and seating areas. Parking on site.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £200,000 1 bed end terrace house for sale Kingfisher Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £200,000 1 bed terraced house for sale Dart Road, Farnborough GU14
- £200,000 1 bed terraced house for sale Dart Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £205,000 1 bed end terrace house for sale The Cedars, Fleet GU51
- £180,000 1 bed property for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £190,000 2 bed property for sale Pegasus Court, Fleet GU51
- £230,000 1 bed property for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £225,000 2 bed property for sale Pinewood Court, Fleet GU51
- £225,000 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Woodland Rise, Grange Estate, Fleet GU52