3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Parkfields, Roydon, Harlow CM19
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Large Garden
- Close to Train Station
- No Upward Chain
- Large Un-overlooked West Facing Rear Garden
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & Utility
- Close to Primary Schools & Mainline Station
- Viewing Recommmended
No upward chain. Three bedroom semi detached family home situated within a village location. Two reception rooms, kitchen & utility room, Large un-overlooked west facing rear garden, walking distance to mainline station. Viewing recommended.
Situated within the heart of Roydon Village and within walking distance to local primary schools and mainline railway station with direct links into London Liverpool Street. The property is being offered with no upward chain and has great potential to extend (STPP). Internally there are two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a larger than average unoverlooked west facing rear garden backing onto open fields. An internal viewing is recommended.
Front entrance door leading to:
Two double glazed windows to front aspects, stairs leading to first floor landing, power points, doors leading to kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 3.51m max )
Featuring double glazed sliding doors leading to the rear garden.Two radiators, TV point and power points. Fireplace with surround mantel and hearth. Doorway to:
Dining Room 11' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.40m max x 3.63m max )
Featuring double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 2.39m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, double glazed windows to front aspect, power points, door to:
Doors leading to utility room, ground floor WC and stable door providing access to exterior.
Utility Room 6' max x 3' 9" max ( 1.83m max x 1.14m max )
Obscure window to front aspect, floor mounted gas fired boiler, power points, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level flush WC, obscure window to side.
First Floor Landing
Featuring a double glazed window to front aspect, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving, doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" into wardrobes x 12' 9" max ( 3.63m into wardrobes x 3.89m max )
Featuring a double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the rear garden, radiator and power points. A range of fitted wardrobes to two walls.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.89m max x 3.51m max )
Featuring a double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the rear garden, radiator and power points. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.64m max x 2.57m max )
Featuring a double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and power points. Storage cupboard.
Comprising of a three piece suite with panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to front.
front garden with hedged boundaries, laid to lawn with pathway leading to front entrance door and gated side access leading to:
Large un-overlooked rear garden being west facing, unoverlooked and backing onto fields.
Patio area, three garden sheds, fence and hedged boundaries, outside store cupboard and outside water tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £440,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Winford Drive, Broxbourne EN10
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Granary, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware SG12
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Stanstead Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £435,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Middlefield Avenue, Hoddesdon EN11
- £435,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Bell Lane, Broxbourne EN10
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Hall Cottages, Harlow Road, Roydon, Essex CM19
- £450,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Copse Hill, Harlow CM19
- £450,000 3 bed town house for sale Burn Side, Hoddesdon EN11
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale High Wood Road, Hoddesdon EN11