- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,451 sq. ft
- Internal inspection is recommended
- Spacious accommodation
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- No Chain
- Substantial Kitchen/Family Room
- Stunning Sitting Room
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Delightful Rear Garden with Patio Area
Description Light, spacious family home which offers the ultimate in open plan living. This stylish and immaculately designed house is ready to move into, nestled within a quiet and private cul-de-sac.
Description Locations don't get much better than Buckminster Drive positioned conveniently to take advantage of Dorridge village centre as well as Dorridge Rail Station with its links to London. Strong schooling and excellent access to the Midlands motorway network only add to the popularity the location offers to buyers. Once inside the well presented family accommodation provides substantial living area to include spacious entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room and large kitchen/family room.
To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, master en-suite and further family bathroom.
Outside The property benefits from landscaped garden, garage plus driveway parking.
General information Tenure: We are advised by the vendor that the property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion. However, we would advise that you check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Services: All mains services are connected to the property. However, it is advised that you confirm this at point of offer.
Local Authority: Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
Other services DM & Co Homes are pleased to offer the following services:-
Residential Lettings: If you are considering renting a property or letting your property, please contact the office on .
Mortgage Services: If you would like advice on the best mortgages available, please contact us on .
Viewings At short notice with DM & Co. Homes on or by email .
Want to sell your property Call DM & Co. Homes on to arrange your free no obligation market appraisal and find out why we are Solihull's fastest growing Estate Agency. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Silverbirch Road, Solihull B91
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Rising Lane, Lapworth, Solihull B94
- £535,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Poplar Road, Dorridge, Solihull B93
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Stoneythorpe Close, Solihull B91
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Slimbridge Close, Monkspath, Solihull B90
- £549,950 4 bed detached house for sale Alderton Close, Solihull B91
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hollyberry Avenue, Solihull B91
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Widney Lane, Solihull B91
- £525,000 4 bed town house for sale Tilehouse Green Lane, Knowle, Solihull B93