- 2 bedrooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suit to Master
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Refitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- South Westerly Facing Balcony
- First Floor Apartment
Description This two bedroom apartment is situated on the ever popular Elvetham Health development.
The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, living/dining room and kitchen. Further benefits include balcony from the living room and two allocated parking spaces.
Elvetham Heath is a development with a wealth of amenities including a supermarket, infant and junior school, church and public house. Various activities and facilities are enjoyed by the local community including a football pitch, cycling, running clubs and nature reserve.
Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway linking to the M25. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services. View more View less
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Water Rede, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £260,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bakehouse Gardens, Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £235,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Reading Road South, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £275,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Kintbury Close, Fleet GU51
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Lyndhurst Road, Fleet GU51
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Waleron Road, Fleet GU51
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Ulric House, Waleron Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51