3 bed end terrace house for sale in Williamson Close, Grayswood, Haslemere GU27
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Front Aspect Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Stunning Corner Garden
- Multi Purpose Garden Room
- Brick Block Driveway
Description A very well presented, modern home on this popular cul-de-sac in Grayswood with a delightful corner plot garden. The property has a lovely feel to it and offers a front aspect sitting room, open plan kitchen/ dining room, conservatory and cloakroom on the ground floor. Whilst upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom.
Outside there is a neat front garden with block paved driveway providing parking, access to the front door, side gate to the rear garden and well planted beds. The back garden is a great size on a corner plot with well stocked and mature borders, lawned areas and various patio spaces that are great for entertaining. Within the garden there is also a very useful multi purpose garden room with power and light.
In all a lovely modern house with bags of living space, that has been wonderfully updated by the current owners.
Located in the very popular village of Grayswood lying about one mile to the north of Haslemere with a pretty village green, modern sports pavilion/hall, outstanding primary and middle school (Grayswood is a village school with small classes. We understand there is only one class per year), church and public house and surrounded by delightful countryside, that is ideal for outdoor pursuits including local walks, bike trials, horse riding etc . Haslemere is an attractive town with a good range of independent shops and boutiques, Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets, M&S Food Hall, restaurants and coffee houses and an excellent Health Centre. There are good road links to London and the south coast and Haslemere mainline station offers a fast train service to London Waterloo in around 48 minutes. There are excellent schools locally both state and private, for all ages and leisure facilities including The Haslemere Leisure Centre.
A beautifully presented home with delightful garden. View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale West Street, Haslemere GU27
- £450,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Scotland Lane, Haslemere GU27
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Avenue, Haslemere GU27
- £450,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Foxwood Close, Wormley GU8
- £450,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Avenue, Grayshott, Hindhead GU26
- £445,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Tanners Lane, Haslemere GU27
- £465,000 3 bed detached house for sale Crossways Road, Grayshott, Hindhead GU26
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hartsgrove, Chiddingfold, Godalming GU8
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mill Close, Haslemere GU27