5 bed detached bungalow for sale in Mulberry Lodge, Dorking Road, Bookham KT23
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,048 sq. ft
- No onward chain
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Insulated floors & underfloor heating throughout
- Whole house vent-axia ventilation heat recovery system
- Award winning aluminium 'origin' windows and bi-fold doors
- Engineered oak doors & floors
- Porcelonosa tiling and bathroom throughout
- E.P.C. D.
Description *** something very special indeed!** - Cairds Estate Agents are delighted to present this magnificently modernised and thoughtfully extended four/five double bedroom, three bathroom bungalow, located within close proximity of the National Trust owned Polesden Lacey and terrific schooling in Bookham, Surrey. There is a wonderful sense of space and light throughout and is offered with no forward chain.
Mulberry Lodge is positioned on a large secluded plot and reached via extended driveway which hosts a detached double garage with remote controlled door.
Internally there is a wide entrance hall with guest cloakroom, a rear aspect lounge with electric fire and bi-fold doors to garden, breakfast/diner with bi-fold doors to garden and wide floor to ceiling window view of patio, stylish kitchen with Mistral worktops, integrated appliances and breakfast island bar and there is a side utility room.
All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. There is a stunning master bedroom with en-suite shower and bi-fold doors to garden, a second large bedroom with en-suite shower, and two further bedrooms and a bedrooom/study that are served by the family bathroom.
Externally there is a wide secluded rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with sandstone paved patio and paths to side.
- brand new roof with spanish slate tiles
- external render is A sto commercial grade synthetic render
- the cladding is 19mm canadian western red cedar - treated to preserve the warm rich colour
- insulated cavity walls
- whole house with vent- axia ventilation heat recovery system
- insulated floors and underfloor heating throughout
- re-wired and re-plumbed
- composite front and back door
- mains alarm system
- smoke and heat detectors
- new condensing boiler and pressurised cylinder View more View less
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eastwick Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale Amey Drive, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Firs, Lower Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £1,005,000 5 bed detached house for sale Maple Grove, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sharon Close, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £895,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrett Road, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £879,950 5 bed country house for sale Oakleigh Court, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £1,095,000 5 bed detached house for sale Guildford Road, Effingham, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,075,000 6 bed detached house for sale Fetcham, Surrey KT22