3 bed flat for sale in Fellowes House, Caravan Lane, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- 3 bedrooms
- No upper chain
- Centrally located apartment
- Level walk to the town centre
- Lift and stairs to the third floor
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Long lease - 119 years remaining
- Communal roof terrace
Description A superb third floor apartment in a sought after location.
Fellowes House is located centrally in Rickmansworth. The town offers an excellent choice of local shops, restaurants and cafÃ©s and leisure facilities at The Aquadrome. Rickmansworth station provides an excellent service to London Baker Street, the City and Marylebone. The M25 can be accessed at Junctions 17 and 18 with its connections to the motorway network and airports.
There is a communal entrance with a communal lift which
services all floors plus the basement car park. Fellowes
House is a superb third floor apartment in a sought after
modern development and a level walk to the town centre.
On entering the apartment a spacious reception hall with tiled floor leads to the principal rooms. The sitting room is bright and spacious and extends to some 18ft in length, with a door on to a balcony offering a wonderful place to sit and relax. The kitchen/breakfast room is of generous proportions and is beautifully fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units and Integrated appliances by Smeg to include a five ring gas hob, electric oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher and
A separate well equipped utility room is located adjacent to the kitchen. There are three double bedrooms in total, one of which is currently being used as a separate dining room. Bedroom one benefits from two built-in double wardrobes and bedroom two has a double built-in wardrobe and both benefit from their own modern en suite shower rooms. A further family bathroom fitted in a contemporary white suite completes the accommodation.
Beneath the development there is a secure allocated parking space. The apartment also benefits from access to a wonderful communal roof terrace.
Nb: Photographs taken in April 2018.
Lease: Approximately 119 years remaining
Ground rent: Approximately Â£350 per annum
Service/Maintenance charges: Approximately Â£3,609.66 per annum
Square Footage: 1321 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 152 years remaining
From Junction 18 of the M25 take A404 signposted towards Rickmansworth. Continue on Chorleywood road and on the first roundabout take first exit, on the next roundabout take third exit to Rickmansworth High street, proceed under the railway bridge and turn immediately left into Caravan lane. Fellows House is the building on the right. View more View less
- £699,950 3 bed flat for sale Frithwood Avenue, Northwood, Middlesex HA6
- £700,000 3 bed flat for sale Carew Road, Northwood HA6
- £700,000 3 bed flat for sale Eastbury Avenue, Northwood, Middlesex HA6
- £750,000 3 bed flat for sale The Grove, Little Green Lane, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3
- POA 3 bed flat for sale Penn House, Main Avenue, Northwood, Middlesex HA6
- £635,000 3 bed flat for sale Watford Road, Northwood HA6
- £625,000 3 bed flat for sale The Cloisters, Rickmansworth WD3
- £775,000 3 bed flat for sale Penn Place, Northway, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £775,000 3 bed flat for sale Cedar Grange, 50 Ducks Hill Road, Northwood HA6