3 bed detached bungalow for sale in Waterhouse Lane, Kingswood, Tadworth KT20
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Detached Home
- South Facing Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathroom/Shower rooms
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Electric Gates
- Large Driveway
- Village Location
Description Rarely available within this small gated development is this fabulous three bedroom detached home. This attractive property has a flint faced exterior and is beautifully presented throughout. The property is only a few minutesâ walk from Kingswoodâs local shops and railway station and is accessed through electronic gates opening into a development of three similar style properties. A further set of electric gates lead to the property, providing secluded off street parking for a number of cars.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious and offers well-presented accommodation throughout. Upon entry there is a welcoming entrance hall with a shoe and coats cupboard. Further afield thereâs a sitting/dining room with a vaulted ceiling with patio doors that open to the small yet private south facing garden. The sitting room is open-plan to the dining area and the modern kitchen/breakfast area, whilst a utility room and cloakroom are situated just off the kitchen with further access to the outside.
At the opposite end of the house is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room whilst two further bedrooms have access to a separate family bathroom. Outside the grounds and garden are secluded and well tendered. This property is ideal for a professional couple, a couple looking to start a family, a downsizer or someone looking for a 'lock up and go'.
This fabulous home is situated in the heart of Kingswood village, which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants, including a convenience store/post office, Waterhouse Cafe, travel agents, hairdressers, beauticians and The Kingswood Arms public house. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station is within easy walking distance and provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8,1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For golfers, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the rac golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill. View more View less
- £800,000 3 bed detached house for sale Burgh Wood, Banstead SM7
- £800,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hogscross Lane, Chipstead, Chipstead CR5
- £779,500 3 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17
- £775,000 3 bed detached house for sale Downs Way, Tadworth KT20
- £795,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Nower Close, Epsom KT18
- £795,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brier Lea, Lower Kingswood, Tadworth KT20
- £799,995 4 bed detached house for sale Spindlewoods, Tadworth KT20
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Spindlewoods, Tadworth KT20
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale South Tadworth Farm Close, Tadworth KT20