5 bed detached house for sale in Temple Wood Drive, Monson Road, Redhill RH1
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Five bedrooms
- No through road
- Off street parking
- Close to Redhill and Merstham train stations
- Downstairs cloakroom
A delightful five bedroom detached family home situated in a private no through road.
The home is close to the popular local schools including St. Bede's School which is Ofsted rated outstanding, Royal Alexandra and Albert School, Lime Tree Primary School to name a few.
Redhill and Merstham train lines are a short distance for access to central London. The town centres of Redhill and Reigate offer various shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars that can be easily reached. Gatton Park and Wray Common are great for walking the dog or just to stretch the legs!
The lovely house benefits from great space and flexible living particularly where the current owners have extended into the loft and created extra living space with the conservatory.
The home has been cared for and looked after by the current owners which you will see once you step foot inside.
On the ground floor you have entrance hall, the must have downstairs cloakroom, bay fronted dining room, sitting room with doors leading to the 13'2 conservatory, kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances.
Once upstairs on the first floor the benefits include three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, en-suite to master, family bathroom and amazing double wardrobe on the landing.
Floor two comprises of two bedrooms with a vast amount of eaves storage running the length of the house.
The rear garden has gated side access which is very private and once the spring/summer months hit ideal for family and friends to enjoy whether that be on the lawn or patio area.
A garage and parking space is set to the side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £675,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Lynwood Road, Redhill RH1
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Horley Road, Redhill RH1
- £700,000 5 bed property for sale Warren Road, Reigate RH2
- £550,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Ladbroke Road, Redhill RH1
- £550,000 5 bed town house for sale Foxboro Road, Redhill RH1
- £750,000 5 bed town house for sale Royal Earlswood Park, Redhill RH1
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Tollgate Avenue, Redhill RH1