- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Spacious Barn Conversion
- Delightful Rural Location
- Gated Development
- Open-Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Utility
- Three Bedrooms, En-suite
- Two Parking Spaces
- Front Garden & Side Garden
Description Price Range Â£525,000 - Â£550,000. A superbly presented and spacious stunning converted barn set in a gated development in a delightful rural location in the sought after village of Stansted. The property benefits from a light and spacious triple aspect living space with log burner & balcony, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room, stunning bathroom with bath & shower, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, gardens to front and side; and two parking spaces.
Ground floor: Spacious entrance hall with door to garden and staircase to first floor with cupboard below; master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, bedroom two with built-in wardrobe, bedroom three, stunning dual aspect bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle, vanity wash-basin and WC.
First floor: Triple aspect living space with log burning stove and bi-fold doors leading onto a balcony with rural views, beautiful dual aspect kitchen with rural views, wall and base units, solid oak worktops, sink with mixer tap, induction hob with extractor hood above and electric oven below, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dish washer; and former WC which is now used as a utility room.
The property also benefits from: Central heating with electric boiler, radiators and under-floor heating, hot-water cylinder with immersion heater and double glazed windows.
Outside: Two parking spaces, front garden with lawn, block paved patio and path leading to the entrance door and gate leading to a pleasant secluded side garden, backing onto fields, which measuring approximately 57ft max x 38ft max which is mainly laid to lawn with borders stocked with variety of flowering plants, shrubs and trees, patio and shed.
Stansted village is set in beautiful countryside and benefits from The Black Horse Pub/Restaurant, The Hilltop Restaurant and church; and the exclusive London Golf Club is in the neighbouring village.
Wrotham village with its village shop, popular Wrotham village with its Ofsted outstanding primary school, secondary school, village shop, recreation ground, church, several public houses and access to the M20 is approximately 3 miles away.
Borough Green with its variety of shops, restaurants, public house, bar, dentists, doctors, Reynolds Retreat Health Spa and Country Club, popular primary school and main line station (with services to London Victoria, Maidstone and Ashford International) is approximately 4 miles away.
Sevenoaks with its shopping and leisure facilities and main line station (with fast services to London) is approximately 7.7 miles away.
Ebbsfleet International (with fast services to London) and Bluewater Shopping Centre is approximately 10 miles away.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 The agent has not tested any apparatus, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Old London Road, Wrotham, Sevenoaks TN15
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ash Road, Hartley, Kent DA3
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Whitepost Lane, Meopham, Gravesend, Kent DA13
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Carters Hill Lane, Meopham, Gravesend DA13
- £499,995 4 bed detached house for sale Hazelden Close, West Kingsdown TN15
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fawkham Road, West Kingsdown TN15
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pound Bank Close, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pound Bank Close, West Kingsdown, Kent TN15
- £575,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Petersfield Drive, Meopham, Kent DA13