- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Generous, versatile detached bungalow
- Set amidst grounds with a wraparound garden
- Ample driveway parking
- Walking distance from the mainline station, Bartletts Park and amenities
- Substantial living room with feature fireplace and sliding doors
- Good sized fitted kitchen with separate utility
- Garden room with floor-to-ceiling views
- En suite shower and family bathroom
- Second double bedroom and large single/study
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This generous detached bungalow offers versatile living spaces, with potential for extension (STPP). A substantial living room offers space in excess of 22ft, with an exposed brick feature wall including a fireplace, as well as sliding doors to the well established rear garden. A good sized, fitted kitchen offers plenty of fitted units, whilst benefitting from a separate utility room. A garden room presents floor-to-ceiling views, with sliding and side doors leading outside. The master bedroom presents a generous space, benefitting from a three piece en suite with a shower. A second double bedroom further benefits the home, whilst a large single bedroom offers flexibility as a study. A family bathroom further serves the property.
The grounds This property is set amidst surrounding grounds, featuring a well established wraparound garden. Offering a good degree of privacy, the garden is well screened with mature trees, shrubs and hedgerow; presenting areas of interest with a patio, lawn and plantings. Ample driveway parking is provided, including a car port.
Location This property is well located within walking distance of the mainline station linking to Waterloo, Southampton, Reading and Basingstoke. Bartletts Park and amenities are also within walking distance. A strong community village, Hook is set off the A30, with a mixture of businesses and rural countryside. The high street offers independent shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst recreational facilities are assisted by two community halls and a choice of four parks; Bassetts Mead, Hartlett's Park, King George V Playing Fields and Wellworth Park. Reputable schools include Hook Infants, Junior and Robert May's. Commuters are served by the M3 and
agent's comments "This three bedroom bungalow is set within a desirable location, offering plenty of scope to develop (STPP)."
recent trustpilot review "When buying a house you don't get the choice of the estate agent, but i'm glad to say dealing with Kieran has been a pleasure. All questions have been answered quickly and truthfully. A very refreshing approach to estate agency."
energy efficiency rating Current: C | Potential: B View more View less
- £499,000 3 bed detached house for sale "Burley" at Aspen Gardens, Hook RG27
- £499,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hook Road, North Warnborough, Hook RG29
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lampards Close, Wedmans Lane, Rotherwick, Hook RG27
- £499,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Whitehall, Odiham, Hook RG29
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Acorn House, Hook, Hampshire RG27
- £530,000 3 bed detached house for sale Evingar Road, Whitchurch, Winchester, Hampshire RG29
- £535,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cresley, London Road, Hook RG27
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Carleton Close, Hook RG27
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Barker Crescent, Hook RG27